No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

They were played off the park in the first half. I thought they fought their way back into the game second half and were a touch unlucky not to escape with a draw.
I thought they were lucky not to cop 3 or 4 the second half was better but the defence…..

Whilst we are talking about dealing with other team's supporters...

I was sitting behind the goals at the 2019 Richmond vs Geelong preliminary final. The area was mostly filled with tiger fans but had a good portion of cats fans nearby. The cats fans were turning to us (the tiger fans) and being smart all game. It was actually getting a little hostile. Fast forward to the last quarter and all the cats supporters nearby started fleeing the stadium with their tails between their legs. It was one of the most satisfying feelings ever.
I absolutely love it when someone gets their comeuppance after being unnecessarily snarky.
We had similar near us, we were up on level 3 in the nosebleeds and a couple of cats fans weee having a good laugh and look our way during the first half.

I still remember shouting out “not laughing now” when Dusty kicked us within a goal in the 3rd, you could see the cats fans looked nervous.

And then when Dion kick d the sealer, straight up death stare in their direction, heads drop, pack up and out they go. Laters

I thought they were lucky not to cop 3 or 4 the second half was better but the defence…..
Actually thinking back, didn't the goalkeeper chap make a couple of brilliant saves in the second half?

Probably a fair result. No great loss though. Still likely to qualify.

No sympathy for Hill.
If he desperately wanted to go to Victoria then he would have gone anywhere.

* him and Colin Young. I get the feeling clubs are sick of his s**t. How often do you see this prick trying to move his contracted clients, then he hits the media to talk down their value and suggest that they should be allowed to move on compassionate grounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fu** him and Colin Young. I get the feeling clubs are sick of his sh*t. How often do you see this prick trying to move his contracted clients, then he hits the media to talk down their value and suggest that they should be allowed to move on compassionate grounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And the druggies and Dodoro offering a round 3 pick the sleazy scumbags..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trade Radio just played a clip from a Dangerfield/Jenkins podcast. Danger and Josh said a few questionable things:

* Tom Hawkins is THE best forward in the league
* Jeremy Cameron is the 2nd best forward in the league
* Geelong will be 'around the mark' to challenge next year

They obviously rate themselves very highly down at the cattery.

I reckon it's great they are drinking their own bathwater down ar Corio Bay. Long may it continue.

And 2019...and 2020.

******* mustard pots fans. I hope they stay rooted to the bottom for decades.

Agree. That's why i was happy no one took Mitchell, Wingard or O'Meara. * these guys, let's send them back down to the bottom. We'll see how many of their cats, dogs and budgie members stick around.

Every time they do one of these I can't work out who all the Cats players are. Must be the fact they're photos from way back in their debut years. Who the fu** is bottom left?
It was updated to include Ceglar

Agree. That's why i was happy no one took Mitchell, Wingard or O'Meara. fu** these guys, let's send them back down to the bottom. We'll see how many of their cats, dogs and budgie members stick around.
The good thing is they don't have far to go to reach the bottom. I know I'm generalising and they do have some genuinely good supporters, but the majority that I've come across at the games are the most arrogant and entitled supporters in the league (which is saying something in a league that includes godeees fans).

It's great that nobody came to the party to take any of their "marquee" players. Obviously, O'Brien and Ceglar don't fall into that category.

* them and the horse they rode in on.

AgedEllipticalAnophelesmosquito-size_restricted.gif

Yep, they moved on Clark(20 years old) Krueger(22 years old) Fort(28 years old) and brought in 31 year old Ceglar.

focusing on youth

The two Go Dee's supporters who snuck into WA for the GF got 3 months jail and a further 7 suspended.

..but look at the pros vs. cons:

pros-
  • they saw their team win it's first flag in 6 decades
  • got into the rooms after the game
  • get their bikie cell mates to sing them to sleep every night with It's a Grand Old Flag
  • they'll learn how to make cheese knives in the metal shop
  • will only need to carry grapes and camembert in their prison wallet
  • as W.A. prisoners they have less restrictions on their movement than the Dees players who are back home in Melbourne
cons-
  • literally none I can think of
Totally worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back