No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrew McLeod won two Norm Smiths off the half back flank…

View attachment 1298943

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Really a hack club nowadays . I’ve got zero respect and zero empathy for them or their feral know it all supporter base . Absolute fwits of the highest order .
They should ALREADY have 125000 members .
Bookmark this : they will not win another flag at AFL level by 2036 ! And I’ll double down : will not play finals for next two years at least .

Based on the theory that cheaters never prosper .
Kids , drugs ruin everything.

Bailey Smith has taken leave. Not sure why

would take Prestia over him every day of the week and twice on Sundays. I don’t think we win all of those flags without him. His 2019 season was unbelievable. I don’t think we get the same output from Murphy.

I reckon We would have still gotten Prestia, Murphy wouldn't have stopped us from having that s**t 2016 season. Money for Lynch would have been the issue.

View attachment 1298730So IF Gibbs and Kreuzberg we’re fit the result COULD’VE been different and they COULD’VE beaten Geelong.

FRO Murphy you diving wanka, may as well said if we weren’t a steaming pile dog sheet we might not have won like 5 spoons whilst I was major part of that rabble of a club.
EAD
Laughable they considered MM the answer , only Carlton

Laughable they considered MM the answer , only Carlton
Would love to know Ratten’s opinion of the media at the time, especially AFL 360.

I was watching the show back then, and every night for about 6 weeks they would discuss the Carlton coaching situation accompanied by the same package of images: Ratten cheering, lamenting, barracking and on it went. Basically, a montage of extreme emotions.

Seemed to be designed to make him out to be a fanboi rather than a serious, professional coach.

It was the same stuff every night and seemed to be an orchestrated campaign to weaken him.

The rest is history. Hopeless history.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1298943

a bunch of flogs of the highest order,they dont have an original concept in theyre fibre
cant believe im saying this but if they continue in this direction theyre in danger of over taking that other mob i cant stand
out at Royal pde for # 1 as the most despised organisation that comes to mind

1639890796196.png

Last edited:
This is such a bad Rd 1 fixture
- Why have the GF replay in Rd 1? Neither team will be playing at their best and you've just used up an opportunity to have a larger crowd in another round. People will want to go to Rd 1 anyway after not being able to go to the footy in so long, so why use it up now? If anything the Wed night will result in a smaller crowd than it could have got on a Friday or Saturday night and it will likely result in a smaller crowd for Thursday night as well.
- Same for the NSW derby, why put that on so early?
- StKilda vs Collingwood on Friday night primetime??? Did you watch their seasons in 2021?
Yep it's absolute rubbish. Couldn't believe it when I saw it.

This is such a bad Rd 1 fixture
- Why have the GF replay in Rd 1? Neither team will be playing at their best and you've just used up an opportunity to have a larger crowd in another round. People will want to go to Rd 1 anyway after not being able to go to the footy in so long, so why use it up now? If anything the Wed night will result in a smaller crowd than it could have got on a Friday or Saturday night and it will likely result in a smaller crowd for Thursday night as well.
- Same for the NSW derby, why put that on so early?
- StKilda vs Collingwood on Friday night primetime??? Did you watch their seasons in 2021?
Amatuer organisation , run by muppets

It’s always a concern when you hear this with young blokes. Especially those that are out there like he is. Generally it can be a cover for some inner demons. I hope I’m wrong for his sake
yeah hope he's okay. surprised me as he seemed so self assured .really active on social media too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back