No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Laura gonna make sure the umps go and visit her beloved Pies just before the finals to make sure they'll still get sucked off during the finals. She's next level useless and way way out of her depth. Bookmark it. She won't last. Dumb as dogshit.

They've missed from way better starts than this
Bombers supporters at work are up and about 😅

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Is Laura gonna make sure the umps go and visit her beloved Pies just before the finals to make sure they'll still get sucked off during the finals. She's next level useless and way way out of her depth. Bookmark it. She won't last. Dumb as dogshit.
I don't think she is dumb at all, in fact I think she's very smart there lays the problem.... in a corrupt organisation you have to watch out for the smart ones they are the usually the most conniving. I smelt a rat with the Sonsie face shoving incident, she wanted 5 and was filthy that Sonsie only got three. even though it was out of her jurisdiction she made it her point to try and overrule everyone.

I don't think she is dumb at all, in fact I think she's very smart there lays the problem.... in a corrupt organisation you have to watch out for the smart ones they are the usually the most conniving. I smelt a rat with the Sonsie face shoving incident, she wanted 5 and was filthy that Sonsie only got three. even though it was out of her jurisdiction she made it her point to try and overrule everyone.
Hmmmm I'm pretty good at spotting liars. She's definitely one of them... but who at FIFA house isn't you could argue.
I could also argue that if she's so intelligent, then why is it that every time she opens her mouth.. shit dribbles out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are on the hand back Jabs medal on Facebook , arguing he was never convicted
he was a spud in all the seasons bar the one where they were on drugs

Bombers supporters at work are up and about 😅
Now that sadly Maurice Jnr is out what I want to see pre-match at Dreamtime is Lefau joining in with the brotherhood and add a little Haka dance in there in front of the Bombers. Get right in their faces !!!!! I'm gonna enjoy attending the game know matter what.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back