No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Reid is going to be generational. Norf are going to be spewing they missed on him when they could've got him. I dont care who they got, Reid is the *in real deal!
should we get him when he inevitably requests a trade to victoria

looks like a little piglet

ahhh, so ya'll are starting to see what i mean about "getting top 3 picks changes clubs" & until we do, we wont go anywhere, huh?

Rebuilding by bottoming out.... sometimes it doesnt work, but when it does.....

View attachment 1961322
View attachment 1961324

View attachment 1961325

View attachment 1961326

View attachment 1961327
View attachment 1961334
There is bottoming out and then there is gutting your list recklessly. North bottomed out and gutted their list years before, it also highlights the dangers of doing it and drafting the wrong kids.
I don't understand why they decided to win one meaningless game for the sake of pride. They were already down on the bottom.

I also put Hawthorn in the same boat, they have been putrid this year, they were putrid in 2022 yet decided to win a few more games in 2023. We even had a thread started on the MB by a West Coast fan having a sook that hawks were tanking to get Reid at the end of 2022 lol

There is bottoming out and then there is gutting your list recklessly. North bottomed out and gutted their list years before, it also highlights the dangers of doing it and drafting the wrong kids.
I don't understand why they decided to win one meaningless game for the sake of pride. They were already down on the bottom.

I also put Hawthorn in the same boat, they have been putrid this year, they were putrid in 2022 yet decided to win a few more games in 2023. We even had a thread started on the MB by a West Coast fan having a sook that hawks were tanking to get Reid at the end of 2022 lol

Yes, but we haven't even started our rebuild yet. IT could be a cold decade

Yes, but we haven't even started our rebuild yet. IT could be a cold decade
History says successful eras are destined to hit rock bottom. We really need to get as many top picks as we can, we are in a favourable position compared to previous successful era teams as they never went into a year with so much draft points before.
I read a comment here saying perhaps we should even look at trading a pick out from this year and into next year, I think that would be great idea so we don't rely on just this year being a good draft year.
If we can upgrade our picks this year and end up with 3 first rounders moving one in to next year so we have 2 this year and 2 next year would be smart.
The last thing we should be doing right now is giving up anything for established players like JUH or Lukosius. Will Cost us way too much and would as you say send us back 10 years.

how many top 10s do norf and hawforn have

they both have zero standout youth apart from cheezel who is just a stat padder

losing for a long period destroys cultrue and development

how many top 10s do norf and hawforn have

they both have zero standout youth apart from cheezel who is just a stat padder

losing for a long period destroys cultrue and development
100 percent. You've still got to remain competitive even when you're not tipped to win many. That's why we traded for Hopper and Timmy T. Kids learn nothing getting trounced by 10 goals every week, except how to accept losing.

nick softcos with the piledriver on nathan murphy

nick softcos with the piledriver on nathan murphy

Summerslam 2002 Wrestling GIF by WWE

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whateley whinging about a Crows non htb with "should be a poli" Razor Ray.
While hiding the non htb's Richmond receive under the carpet.
#boy's Club
theres 25 of those every week in Richmond games

Remove this Banner Ad

Back