No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey mods quick query…. I was on a Grandfinal winning team for the boards footy comp (SFA?) but my cup has been taken away ? Is there a reason? Was very pleased with that in my inaugural season in da comp. Cheers
Seeing if I can find out for you.

Hey mods quick query…. I was on a Grandfinal winning team for the boards footy comp (SFA?) but my cup has been taken away ? Is there a reason? Was very pleased with that in my inaugural season in da comp. Cheers
Chief said to get the people running the SFA to send him a list showing you were part of it mate

Why did we go for a St Kilda recruiter to replace Matt Clarke? Their drafting has been pretty average over the last 10 years.

Without analysing every single draft pick, the only ones I recall them really nailing were their NGA academy picks (who basically chose themselves) and the ones that Twomey basically chose for them in the Phantom Draft (i.e., obvious ones like Wanganeen-Milera). I think maybe Rowan Marshall is one of the only ones outside of that group, but I don’t know about that these days.

I hope we see why we thought he was good enough to go after.

Give me a Weightman who kicks goals over a Mansell who somewhat puts on pressure everyday of the week.

Mansell 37 games for 14 goals. Surely we can do better than him.
He has a few really good moments and he can put the pressure on, but he's not a forward. Small defender is his best position. Maybe he could tag?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why did we go for a St Kilda recruiter to replace Matt Clarke? Their drafting has been pretty average over the last 10 years.

Without analysing every single draft pick, the only ones I recall them really nailing were their NGA academy picks (who basically chose themselves) and the ones that Twomey basically chose for them in the Phantom Draft (i.e., obvious ones like Wanganeen-Milera). I think maybe Rowan Marshall is one of the only ones outside of that group, but I don’t know about that these days.

I hope we see why we thought he was good enough to go after.
cos the club has lost its way

woke garbage, st failda recruiters, rubbish fluro sash with green , red and blue sponsors plastered over it , louie meehan promoted instead of paying up for a gun fitness bloke, shall I go on

Bulldogs have really been handed the next generation on a platter with the NGA/father-sons. We don’t really have anything like that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back