No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

How on earth do Geelong get away with this?

They clearly broke protocols leaving him out there..
Not even taken to bench for testing

Just faaaarken CFL at its best

And it just happened to be the game was in the balance and a few minutes to go. So obviously done to advance their chances of winning. The camera was on him when the doctor approached him a couple of times. No way the doctor had a proper chance to assess him. So they invent a story he passed a test post game but surprise surprise doesn't pass a test the next day. The old convenient "delayed concussion." Bullshit.

And it just happened to be the game was in the balance and a few minutes to go. So obviously done to advance their chances of winning. The camera was on him when the doctor approached him a couple of times. No way the doctor had a proper chance to assess him. So they invent a story he passed a test post game but surprise surprise doesn't pass a test the next day. The old convenient "delayed concussion." Bullshit.
Exactly
so bullshit
Different rules for different clubs

Druggos, Scum, Filth all good. We are shite atm due to injuries and a number of other factors well documented here. It is what it is. Maybe the only silver lining will be watching our 3 mortal enemies play one another in September. Will end in tears for someone. Grab the popcorn guys and girls.

Michael Jackson Halloween GIF by Vevo

Druggos, Scum, Filth all good. We are shite atm due to injuries and a number of other factors well documented here. It is what it is. Maybe the only silver lining will be watching our 3 mortal enemies play one another in September. Will end in tears for someone. Grab the popcorn guys and girls.

Michael Jackson Halloween GIF by Vevo

Yeah mate, guaranteed there will be more losers than the one winner! :D

FWIW, I'm looking at the year as a chance to get games into kids who would have been playing VFL, or lesser roles in the seniors. We'll no doubt see some benefit from that down the track, just gotta be patient and roll with the development ups and downs for a while. :thumbsu:

There are hawthorn people that say the afl changed plenty to bring to an end their dynasty
I don't agree with that, their 3 peat came because of the favourable circumstances provided by the compromised drafts. I remember everyone at that time saying that it was a good time to be one of the top teams before those compromised drafts because the teams out of 8 had their chances to climb up the ladder hampered, so that's really how Hawthorn got their 3 peat, and their run came to an end after their players got old and got traded. Brisbane's run which started because of the IV in 2001 ended when their players got old also.

Ours is the only dynasty that has ever ended by AFL intervention, and that's obviously because it was system based.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't really give a s**t about oppo players but I cannot stand that Mason cox. What an absolute w***er.

Sure the umpires are giving them a hand, but the Eagles are also getting smashed in the midfield. You don't get a 55 point lead by umpire assistance alone.

Sure the umpires are giving them a hand, but the Eagles are also getting smashed in the midfield. You don't get a 55 point lead by umpire assistance alone.
Like Richmond in our dynasty smashing teams and getting FA free kicks?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back