No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

What does gws need ?
A lot of good luck.

But seriously, it's a hard one to put your finger on. It's like their incredible playing list still don't quite have the synergy required to get the job done when it really counts.

For instance, Toby Greene epitomises them. As precociously talented and un-man-up-able as he can be, he's just found ways to f*** things up at crucial situations in their seasons. Nothing suggests to me that this year will be any different.

A lot of good luck.

But seriously, it's a hard one to put your finger on. It's like their incredible playing list still don't quite have the synergy required to get the job done when it really counts.
they need a bit of umpies/ carlumpireton

A lot of good luck.

For instance, Toby Greene epitomises them. As precociously talented and un-man-up-able as he can be, he's just found ways to f*** things up at crucial situations in their seasons. Nothing suggests to me that this year will be any different.
Pretty philosophical but I feel like they don't play for a greater cause than the giants, they just play for themselves and eachother. There isn't a legacy of players to honour, a fanbase and people to represent and an identity. Having said they havce been pretty close made a few prelims, a grand final and only lost to the pies by a point or two, but they lack that bit of extra off field to push them over the edge on field

The Weasel should be more worried about the Scats...

Zach Tuohy - 34
Rhys Stanley - 33
Mark Blicavs - 33
(the coward) Tom Stewart - 31
Patrick Dangerfield - 34
Cam Guthrie - 31
Tom Hawkins - 35
Jed Bews - 30
Gary Rohan - 32
Mitch Duncan - 32
Jeremy Cameron - 31

Reads like a roll call for a Retirement home outing.
Still running around like school boys on Danks pass me downs.
A lot of good luck.

I thought they would tear the comp a new one especially after Toby Greene's blub after the loss in the finals

Pretty philosophical but I feel like they don't play for a greater cause than the giants, they just play for themselves and eachother. There isn't a legacy of players to honour, a fanbase and people to represent and an identity. Having said they havce been pretty close made a few prelims, got mercilessly annihilated in a grand final and only lost to the pies by a point or two, but they lack that bit of extra off field to push them over the edge on field
EFA :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Footy classified calling for Carlton’s high performance managers head due to their growing injury list….Lol

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
all their injuries are to nothing players

its easy to cover those sorts of players

Remove this Banner Ad

Back