No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Premiership incoming 3,2,1 ....

Remember when Lloyd said in 2019 that Lynch was a wasted trade and we over paid for him? Then he went on to have a great season, win our Prelim off his own boot v Geelong and then the flag. LOL
Remember when Lloyd said early in 2020 when Brandon Ellis had just gone to the Suns that Gold Coast were closer to a flag than Richmond 🤣

Dumma going after Rioli now

campaigner won’t sleep till punt road has been uprooted and transported to gold coast

Contracted so would have to pay massive overs. Charlie Ballard and their 1st rounder or tell them to FO.

Remember when Lloyd said early in 2020 when Brandon Ellis had just gone to the Suns that Gold Coast were closer to a flag than Richmond 🤣

“Matthew Lloyd said on AFL.com.au's Access All Areas program when assessing Richmond's 2016 season: "(Tigers) ... don't bring in any more recycled players and I'll go a step further – don't bring in Dion Prestia.

"Instead of paying someone $600,000 and giving away pick six in the draft, actually take a kid that you pay minimum wage who you hope will be better than Dion Prestia."

Kane Cornes on Fox Footy: "To target Prestia now, it is not the right call, they're not in the premiership window."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“Matthew Lloyd said on AFL.com.au's Access All Areas program when assessing Richmond's 2016 season: "(Tigers) ... don't bring in any more recycled players and I'll go a step further – don't bring in Dion Prestia.

"Instead of paying someone $600,000 and giving away pick six in the draft, actually take a kid that you pay minimum wage who you hope will be better than Dion Prestia."

Kane Cornes on Fox Footy: "To target Prestia now, it is not the right call, they're not in the premiership window."
1716288179258.png
And the greatest gem of them all from Barrett!

Lol,so much Richmond hate in the media.

was a fitzroy fan

still dirty over fitzroys last game

its only been 28 years
I was there. The ******** security guards tried to get the poor Fitzroy fans off the ground after the game, just imagine how bad they would have been feeling. Then, the security were chased off the ground by a mob of Tiger fans. It was brilliant.

Still a very sad day for footy in Melbourne.

I just had a look at the Aints injury list. Coming into this round there is literally not a single best-23 player on it. Not one. And they are 3-7. And haven’t won a flag for 58-years.

I repeat, they don’t have a single injury and are playing like dog in a year Ross the Boss was supposedly taking them to the promised land.

And you think we are a dejected supporter base right now… wowsers!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back