No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

I just had a look at the Aints injury list. Coming into this round there is literally not a single best-23 player on it. Not one. And they are 3-7. And haven’t won a flag for 58-years.

I repeat, they don’t have a single injury and are playing like dog in a year Ross the Boss was supposedly taking them to the promised land.

And you think we are a dejected supporter base right now… wowsers!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Loooool you’re too funny.. why u preaching this false evidence so hard?

They had injuries to key players all year, it’s only just now they don’t have any

Obviously we in much worse position then them and they have underperformed but to say they didn’t have any injuries to their best 23 and they are 3-7 is just lying and delusional

Last edited:

They had injuries to key players all year, it’s only just now they don’t have any

Obviously we in much worse position then them and they have underperformed but to say they didn’t have any injuries to their best 23 and they are 3-7 is just lying and delusion
hows carltoons crying over their insignificant injury list

none of the campaigners on there would get a gig at another team

hows carltoons crying over their insignificant injury list

none of the campaigners on there would get a gig at another team

Groupie, do you know who this person on twitter is who calls themself MajorTom? Always says shit things about Richmond, yet is supposedly a Tigers supporter.

Said Dustin Martin has always been soft. I think it’s an oppo supporter with a strong hate of the Tigers. Any info?

Obviously we in much worse position then them and they have underperformed but to say they didn’t have any injuries to their best 23 and they are 3-7 is just lying and delusion
Dunno about that. Looking at St Kilda's best or most promising, say, 8 players with their number of games played so far this year (out of a possible 10):
1. Marshall - 10
2. Steele - 10
3. King - 7
4. Wilkie - 10
5. Sinclair - 9
6. Hill - 10
7. Membrey - 9
8. Owens - 10

Next level down Crouch, Howard, Higgins, Windhager etc have suffered a bit more, but otherwise their best core have stayed largely intact.

Compare that to our best 8:
Lynch, Taranto, Bolton, Balta, Martin, Hopper, Prestia, Vlastuin (with Nank, Gibcus etc our next level)

Groupie, do you know who this person on twitter is who calls themself MajorTom? Always says s**t things about Richmond, yet is supposedly a Tigers supporter.

Said Dustin Martin has always been soft. I think it’s an oppo supporter with a strong hate of the Tigers. Any info?
yeah

he is a druggies fan that has been posing as a Richmond supporter since the 2017 flag

the blokes not all there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sen talked about injuries. Brisbane have a few with knee injuries, then there’s karltoon and collingpoo. Then they mention us.
all would be bottom 4 with our injuries

Pies and Blues fans on Twitter the other day were having an argument over who had it worse with injuries, was cute.
they have their best players on the park , reckon our best 22 would beat both of theirs

Dunno about that. Looking at St Kilda's best or most promising, say, 8 players with their number of games played so far this year (out of a possible 10):
1. Marshall - 10
2. Steele - 10
3. King - 7
4. Wilkie - 10
5. Sinclair - 9
6. Hill - 10
7. Membrey - 9
8. Owens - 10

Next level down Crouch, Howard, Higgins, Windhager etc have suffered a bit more, but otherwise their best core have stayed largely intact.

Compare that to our best 8:
Lynch, Taranto, Bolton, Balta, Martin, Hopper, Prestia, Vlastuin (with Nank, Gibcus etc our next level)
Wood, Howard, Higgins, Henry and Crouch are key players for them too and all missed a bunch of games..

And I’m not comparing them to us.. clearly we have had way more injuries to more key players which I stated

I was just saying saints haven’t had their best 23 in at all like Noidnadroj said a couple of times which is just false.

Only just now this week they are injury free

Last edited:

Obviously we in much worse position then them and they have underperformed but to say they didn’t have any injuries to their best 23 and they are 3-7 is just lying and delusional

I said ‘Coming into this round they don’t have a single injury’ … maybe I’m wrong? Who are their best-23 injured players coming into this round?

On the weekend they were absolutely woeful against Freo … who were they missing from that game due to injury?

I’m not saying they’ve had zero injuries for the year…..but I’d be super depressed as a Saint with where they are at.

Games played in 2024 by arguably their best 10 x players (out of 10):

Hill : 10
Sinclair: 9
Steele: 10
Crouch: 1
Marshall: 10
Wilkie: 10
Battle: 10
M King : 7
Milera: 10
Owens: 10

So 87 of a possible 100 games played by their best 10 players.

And off the back of that injury run they are 3-7
and playing like busteds.

I said ‘Coming into this round they don’t have a single injury’ … maybe I’m wrong? Who are their best-23 injured players coming into this round?

On the weekend they were absolutely woeful against Freo … who were they missing from that game due to injury?

I’m not saying they’ve had zero injuries for the year…..but I’d be super depressed as a Saint with where they are at.

Games played in 2024 by arguably their best 10 x players (out of 10):

Hill : 10
Sinclair: 9
Steele: 10
Crouch: 1
Marshall: 10
Wilkie: 10
Battle: 10
M King : 7
Milera: 10
Owens: 10

So 87 of a possible 100 games played by their best 10 players.

And off the back of that injury run they are 3-7
and playing like busteds.

Mason wood is in their best 10 for sure

Yeah I expected much more from them too, been ultra disappointing

My close mate is a massive saints diehard and says Ross Lyon is a complete moron

And sorry, you did say coming into this round.. my bad

Groupie, do you know who this person on twitter is who calls themself MajorTom? Always says s**t things about Richmond, yet is supposedly a Tigers supporter.

Twitter,full of Twits.

Essendon coach and former AFL operations manager Brad Scott wants a review of the league's tribunal system, calling it too punitive.

The Bombers will be without Harrison Jones for Saturday's annual Dreamtime At the 'G match against Richmond, after the tall forward became the latest player to be suspended this season under the AFL's crackdown on dangerous tackles.

My brother complained about the umps but i will go straight to the top :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back