No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon coach and former AFL operations manager Brad Scott wants a review of the league's tribunal system, calling it too punitive.

The Bombers will be without Harrison Jones for Saturday's annual Dreamtime At the 'G match against Richmond, after the tall forward became the latest player to be suspended this season under the AFL's crackdown on dangerous tackles.

My brother complained about the umps but i will go straight to the top :)
He is partly right re the tribunal it needs a review. Shocking system

Wankley with the voice intro just shitting on an aussie anthem
I remember him cracking the sads because he could not go to the Billy Joel concert at the G and then namedropped and said I will see him at Madison Square Garden New York anyway.
Yesty,"I'm going to see Tottenham" with that shit eating voice of his.

I remember him cracking the sads because he could not go to the Billy Joel concert at the G and then namedropped and said I will see him at Madison Square Garden New York anyway.
Yesty,"I'm going to see Tottenham" with that s**t eating voice of his.
fitting that hes a billy joel fan

afl wanting to bring in 16 minute quarters to stop injuries but nothing about the nasty stand rule
Why? Are the cats getting tired during the last 5 minutes every quarter or something?

Why? Are the cats getting tired during the last 5 minutes every quarter or something?
dangerfield is the aflpa boss

he says its cos players are getting injured but we all know in the back of his head he wants the old scats to have it easier

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back