No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

dangerfield is the aflpa boss

he says its cos players are getting injured but we all know in the back of his head he wants the old scats to have it easier
He will be wanting drips on the field soon.

Bolton, Baker and Rioli for Harley Reid, Pick 3 and Pick 23.

Imagine the melts when we have a Dusty in the forward line and a Dusty in the midfield at the same time.
The CFL boy's club would block the move even if he wanted to come here.

Richmond's gamestyle in 2017 and 2018,hardly any injuries.

Weazels state of the game to stop injuries.

Forward to this year,more injuries than ever before.
having to sprint, stop, STAND, sprint at 100% constantly for a game can't be good

yet another reason to drop the stupid rule

throw in crappy surfaces like optus, marvel, corio pines retirement village and it's a recipe for soft tissue and cartildge injuries

Richmond's gamestyle in 2017 and 2018,hardly any injuries.

Weazels state of the game to stop injuries.

Forward to this year,more injuries than ever before.
and he says the game is the greatest its ever been. nobody in the country thinks this is true

how anyone can say that in the stand rule era with a straight face is beyond me

and he says the game is the greatest its ever been. nobody in the country thinks this is true

how anyone can say that in the stand rule era with a straight face is beyond me

The head should be sacrosanct now, due to concussion issues. We all know that Gru.

But they should allow body punches, body king hits, body coward punches etc, to compensate the fans for the shit spectacle. Players should just be able to belt each other to a pulp so long as no concussion. Then tell Mansell he is playing on Daicos. You would go to work on his kidneys first. Then target the liver region. Couple of Ox Baker heart punches. See how many cheap disposals the little campaigner gets then.

The fans need something back our way. :)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I say this every week but I can see Sonsie playing an Errol Gulden type role. Gulden is an aerobic beast though which Sonsie definitely isn't.
let it go champ

Chad Warner pick 39 National draft

Thomson Dow pick 21

Our recruiters are useless dickheads

Remove this Banner Ad

Back