Status
Not open for further replies.
Equivalent round in 2017 v this round:

below 66 points : 2 v 2

teams 90+ : 8 v 1

Teams 100+ : 4 v 0

But but but …. state of the game ….

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
That really is shocking. And there are more goals today from bullshit stand infringement 50 metre penalties. We. The games in a mess.

Braddy Johnson just bemoaned the bad luck the Dogs got with the fall of the ball etc… did he not see the men in yellow try their very best to get his Dogs over the line late in that game? A dodgy 50m for a goal. A dodgy free to that cheat Weightman for a goal. Plus some other frees plucked to try and get them home.

The scumps got ‘em home against the Tigers and almost pulled off another heist for them. Does Bevo have photos of the head of umpiring or something ..??

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
And the dodgey free payed to scray when both scray and gcs players holding each other go over the line in the scray forward line...maggott decides to play holding the footy agin the gcs player...absolute gift of a free and resultant goal!

And the dodgey free payed to scray when both scray and gcs players holding each other go over the line in the scray forward line...maggott decides to play holding the footy agin the gcs player...absolute gift of a free and resultant goal!
And Naughtons dive in the backline where he milked a free in the marking contest with no contact in the back. Dogs should have lost by a lot more, umps kept em in it.

We're currently 15th and I don't have a care in the world with that. Sitting on the couch with the Mrs having a mulled wine telling her how much I enjoyed her Swans demolishing the Bloooooze last night. It's just glorious knowing the s.....show from Visy Park need to start another 25 year rebuild. Enjoy your night fellas. 😊
It keeps getting better, they have melbum coming off a loss next week, stat digging voss grave, it’s curtains

Blues and cats losing is an absolute bonar session for the weekend.
If we somehow tin ass a win over the pear we would go above carlscum on the ladder and we all head to their board and get life banned.
Mint
we have been putrid in the wet all year

pears were good in the wet when it was belting down and kenny nearly pashed horne francis infront of the cameras

Sam Manure on 3aw.
There isn't a player on a list that on a long term contract that has come up with the goods more than Toby Greene.
Now i reckon Greene is a superstar but fook me how quick do these so called experts forget what happened when a certain Dusty signed his last contract.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sam Manure on 3aw.
There isn't a player on a list that on a long term contract that has come up with the goods more than Toby Greene.
Now i reckon Greene is a superstar but fook me how quick do these so called experts forget what happened when a certain Dusty signed his last contract.
I’d argue Tom Lynch being pivotal in two premierships has delivered more than Greene. And look how we play when he’s not there.

got free delivery for kfc so had that

was grouse

the chips were golden brown and perfectly seasoned with the golden sprinkles of salt straight from gods sea

the original recipe chicken was crispy on the outside but soft and severely flavoursome on the inside with the colonels 12 sacred herbs and spices of course

the original recipe fillet burger was steaming hot and when I bit into the bun I nearly burned my farrken mouth. the bun was like a farrken glorious doughut and the iceberg lettuce was crispy and zesty and you could tell it was fresh

the mayo was oozing out of the sides like a glacier

the only bad thing was the zinger burger which was overly spicy, had a s**t, small coating with no taste.. just spice.. dunno how campaigner choose that s**t over the mighty original recipe fillet burger..

all in all though... would buy again 👌🏻
Your longest ever post.

About food lol.

got free delivery for kfc so had that

was grouse

the chips were golden brown and perfectly seasoned with the golden sprinkles of salt straight from gods sea

the original recipe chicken was crispy on the outside but soft and severely flavoursome on the inside with the colonels 12 sacred herbs and spices of course

the original recipe fillet burger was steaming hot and when I bit into the bun I nearly burned my farrken mouth. the bun was like a farrken glorious doughut and the iceberg lettuce was crispy and zesty and you could tell it was fresh

the mayo was oozing out of the sides like a glacier

the only bad thing was the zinger burger which was overly spicy, had a s**t, small coating with no taste.. just spice.. dunno how campaigner choose that s**t over the mighty original recipe fillet burger..

all in all though... would buy again 👌🏻
Either
You've gotta adjust that AI setting as per Karpies suggestion.

Liberal use of this forum. Assume that Rooter is the home team and Dirty is the oppo that you are now, in full praise of in the Fast Food Fer Footy League.

or

Someone's escaped the dungeon and is meddlin with ya comms. Review that security campaigner.

Either

Liberal use of this forum. Assume that Rooter is the home team and Dirty is the oppo that you are now, in full praise of in the Fast Food Fer Footy League.

or

Someone's escaped the dungeon and is meddlin with ya comms. Review that security campaigner.
Either

or

🤦🏻

Got two recent posts on Facebook that are about Carlton 'Stars' according to the headline

Bryce Gibbs finding Carlton hard to watch and Cameron Cloke talking about violence in local football
Saw Cloke got belted behind play. Nice change from a teammate kicking you in the poo dot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back