Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

It was in WA. It should count as a wAFL Premiership.
Haha well played, Sir!! 🤣🤣🤣

Reminds me, did the Dees pay Perth locals to dress up as Dees fans, like the Chinese Government did its own citizens for foreign countries, at the Beijing Olympics? I dont think ive ever seen more than 10k Dees fans at a game, especially during winter, and DEFINITELY not in an oasis in the desert!
It's crazy on so many levels

• Giving up a known quantity "generational player"
  • Giving up said player in an attempt to establish a "winning culture"
  • Only to then go on to be even worse than the previous season

Imagine Reid now playing alongside Sheez and Wardlaw. Could have transformed North
Once again, your wisdom prevails! If JHF stays, Goldstein leaves, they have Sheez, Davies-Uniacke, Wardlaw, and that bastard Larkey, who always slaughters us with bags, Clarko would have a dream job!
Speaking of trolling, at one point during Melb v WCE the Squiggle season predictor was tipping a finals series where Bulldogs come from 8th to beat Sydney in the grand final!

Squiggle is drunk though - now tipping Melb (5th) to beat Gee (2nd) in Finals week 1... (& Carlton don't make finals from 8th)

View attachment 1994826
I think this Squiggle needs a holiday. Port love choking in finals. Look at 2020, for example. 2002-03. Good night, sweet prince.

Sydney, also, might take some time, but theyll eventually sh1t the bed, too. There is no universe, in the 10^80 (thats 80 zeroes), where we are 0-3, and we have results fall in our lap on the weekend.

By rights, Hawks cr@pping themselves in the last 20 seconds, was more of an upset than them beating the Power, altogether. I have this gut wrenching feeling we might do the Dockers on Friday night. We have a history in Perth. Take 2004, 2010 and 2011 for example, in night games over there.
Blues get done for brown paper bags and stripped of finals.

Predicting Port beat us in a final? That's not AI - that's AS - artificial stupidity
Lol. Blues are the gift that keeps on giving. How do you have so many stars, yet, keep collapsing like the Aussie cricket team on a literal road, in India?

I'm hoping by the next time we play them, they are desperately holding on to 8th place, we are comfortably inside the top 4, and we can dash their hopes and dreams, and absolutely belt them. 45 plus.

The Hawks have shown throughout their three-peat, and it's a common theme in the NBA, the H&A doesn't matter. They lost the QF in Perth in 2015, for god's sake, and still won the flag. The McClelland Trophy is a bonus. Being one flag up on Carlton? The actual prize 😁

Just had a read of the Demons autopsy thread. 5 whole pages. And some of it was posted in advance of the game. Says a lot of how broken they feel at the moment. Lets just hope we drive another nail in the coffin come KB game.

Just had a read of the Demons autopsy thread. 5 whole pages. And some of it was posted in advance of the game. Says a lot of how broken they feel at the moment. Lets just hope we drive another nail in the coffin come KB game.
I'm sure the Steven May dribble will be a focus that week..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If ever Ed Richards becomes gettable I’d give up a lot to get him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back