Roast P*ss weak AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

With Watson handing back the medal, how can the next person in the votes get the medal. If Watson had won the Brownlow and decided not to show up and accept the medal, would they give it to the runner up? Giving the medal to the runner up when it is handed back as compared to Watson being made ineligible is invalid. The runners up should not be recognised as Brownlow medal winners until the AFL declares Watson ineligible.

Has he been declared ineligible?
According to the ABC they did but I don't know where the official announcement from the AFL is.

Link
"Today, the AFL deemed Watson ineligible for the 2012 award in order to maintain the status of the Brownlow Medal."

Is this in code ... or a code .. or what.....:p

It's assembly language, from an extinct species of 1970s minicomputer. Or alien transmissions received by SETI. Or Dodoro's Master Plan for the draft, in Dodospeak. Choose your illusion ;)

ry Th k1rtq

cat-on-keyboard.jpg

Your views are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Oh FFS. On the rare occasions these days that I get to view the the considered opinions of my fellow Port brethren, it's usually at home and in the company of my 2 young sons. One of them, and I know which one......seems keen to join in.

Any stories you all read on infanticide in the next couple of days, just ignore.

It does seem to have created as much discussion as any of my former posts - so I might hand things over to him permanently. Shout out to Garibaldi Red for asking me to explain my post
Mate, my main interest was whether those English skills got you the job in that consulting firm. If so I'm up for the challenge

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh FFS. On the rare occasions these days that I get to view the the considered opinions of my fellow Port brethren, it's usually at home and in the company of my 2 young sons. One of them, and I know which one......seems keen to join in.

Any stories you all read on infanticide in the next couple of days, just ignore.

Is one of your 2 young sons named Rick and is he a keen angler by chance?

I can see a PetiteFormaggi account being opened shortly. You will soon be bringing 2 young uns to a few games

Classic. My 7 year old son homework spelling results in this...
11057446_493350624163250_111386512188578436_n.jpg

Just needs to wait to a 'wrong' club does something. Vic clubs and the AFL's baby so far. If a Port, Freo etc does something watch for the ton of bricks to crash on them.

This. The Crows got smacked pretty hard for the Tippett fiasco, which IMO was much lesser offending than assisting a player in deliberately evading a drug test.

This. The Crows got smacked pretty hard for the Tippett fiasco, which IMO was much lesser offending than assisting a player in deliberately evading a drug test.
Yep, I'd say Adelaide got hit about the right amount though. After Carltons earlier penalties all clubs knew anything slightly dodgy would be hit hard. It's just Essendon and now GWS were hit so lightly it makes Adelaides penalties look harsh in retrospect, when they weren't.

GWS should be banned from next years draft first and second round (including Academy picks), unless they trade into it.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/gr...s/news-story/ed8cec94c33aecbe916e1743e1bd78d9
FORMER St Kilda coach Grant Thomas has lashed out at AFL chief executive Gillon McLachlan, saying he treats the public like ‘imbeciles’.
Thomas was responding to McLachlan’s press conference on Thursday, where the AFL boss refused to answer questions regarding proposed sanctions for Greater Western Sydney following the Lachie Whitfield drugs saga.
“He snapped back at the reporters and they, as usual, went back into their hole and became very fearful of asking Gil about GWS and any sanctions.
“They treat us like imbeciles. Tell the truth, it doesn’t hurt. If you’ve made a slight error in judgment, people forgive very quickly. We don’t care. But don’t pee down our back and tell us it’s raining. It drives me insane, why do we put up with that?”
More ..
http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/gr...s/news-story/ed8cec94c33aecbe916e1743e1bd78d9
Love this bit ... But don’t pee down our back and tell us it’s raining...:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back