Patrick Karnezis is homesick according to newbie opposition supporter

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah I didnt, but the minority are always the ones that get heard of override the derision :).

Dont understand how hard I laughed when I see a threads like this, not bagging anyone but just find it funny.

I mean this 100% he is more likley to play soccer for the Brisbane Roar than he is of coming home.

He will only come home if Staker continues to be a clean freak around the house.

I can't believe I'm doing this because I never believe the sort of Bigfooty posts I'm about to post. Anyway, the guy who works in my local newsagency (see it's already dodgy) well his mate is friends with Karnezis' family (I warned you) and he says he loves it up in Brisbane. Sorry to bother you with unsubstantiated information. My source (dude who works in newsagents) says this info is solid.

Anyway, can't find evidence that Pat will leave Lions and if he does I'll be getting my papers from the shop further down the road

Nah I didnt, but the minority are always the ones that get heard of override the derision :).

Dont understand how hard I laughed when I see a threads like this, not bagging anyone but just find it funny.

I mean this 100% he is more likley to play soccer for the Brisbane Roar than he is of coming home.

He will only come home if Staker continues to be a clean freak around the house.

After The Nth game....Staker was a guest of the Karnezis family gathering.

Yep, and Patty told me that his mum suprised Staker with a few years worth of food to bring home.

Staker wasnt happy let me tell you ahaha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back