Petrol Watch in South Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam_Malone

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 20, 2016
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
I don't know about you but each week when the price of petrol goes up, my bank account seems to go down!!

Therefore, this thread should be dedicated to posting cheap fuel locations and prices.

An example would be

Costco (Kilburn) Diesel $1.02

Let's post the price of the petrol and the type (unleaded, diesel or LPG) and location and try and help each other out.

***Mods - technically we are in the off season. Can you leave this in the main page until say February and then move it to the backyard****

Will let the people who might be interested reply then shift to backyard. That way they'll get the notifications

For a mod, you don't really know how this big footy thing works

You only get notifications if you are quoted or receive a like.

But hay!!, if no one cares about the price of petrol, or smart arses are just to take the piss - you may as well lock it already.

For a mod, you don't really know how this big footy thing works

You only get notifications if you are quoted or receive a like.

But hay!!, if no one cares about the price of petrol, or smart arses are just to take the piss - you may as well lock it already.
No need to have a meltdown because one person said backyard.

You get notifications if someone replies to a thread you've posted in. Unless you've changed your settings.

No need to have a meltdown because one person said backyard.

You get notifications if someone replies to a thread you've posted in. Unless you've changed your settings.

Na ha - I just went to the 'alerts preferences' and all the boxes are ticked and I only ever receives notifications when I'm quoted and or get a like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Na ha - I just went to the 'alerts preferences' and all the boxes are ticked and I only ever receives notifications when I'm quoted and or get a like.
Ya ha - it's under preferences:

Automatically watch threads that you create or when you reply

Was able to get 99c a litre when I was in Murray Bridge the day it went up to 129.9c a litre in the metro area.

Also you can watch an entire board and get alerts whenever there's one new post in a thread on that board. You won't get 1000 alerts for every single post, just the first one you haven't seen since you were last one.

You know what I hate? The fact that we still quote the 91 price when I bet 90% use 95 or 98.

You know what else I hate? When I first got my current car four years ago, 95 was 110% of RULP price, and 98 was 115%. Now, it's 112% and 117%. Classic price creep, and noone says a thing coz all us sheeple still talk the 91 price.

Oh, and the BP down the road from that Costco one is always cheapish too.

You know what I hate? The fact that we still quote the 91 price when I bet 90% use 95 or 98.

You know what else I hate? When I first got my current car four years ago, 95 was 110% of RULP price, and 98 was 115%. Now, it's 112% and 117%. Classic price creep, and noone says a thing coz all us sheeple still talk the 91 price.

Oh, and the BP down the road from that Costco one is always cheapish too.

I only use 91, cos I drive a shitbox.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back