Remove this Banner Ad

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
What are some petty things you have done/do?

When I was younger I worked in a paint store, we'd often get a lot of people through and some would be a right pain the backside. Usually this was the older tradies and the wealthy. They'd talk to you like you were below them and demand everything right away.

If I served one of these people, I would often go out the back to get what they were after/mix their paint. After I'd completed the job I'd sit out back for 5 minutes or so and watch them through the one way mirror losing their s**t.

Tom-Petty-131.jpg

When dealing with incredibly rude customers (I'm talking the rudest type, i.e not acknowledging your greeting to them, talking on the phone without acknowledging you, being condescending), I press my fingers into their fruit/veg quite firmly when I am putting them in the plastic bag.

Keep them coming, I love this stuff.

Like Shell, also had a flatmate whose gf would come over a lot. She use to complain about the toilet seat being up (I always put it down but flatmate didn't), so I'd always leave it up just to annoy her.

Chinese girls have a habit of holding their phones right up to their face and walking around without watching where they're going. when i see one of them about to collide with me i make no effort to move out of the way and let them hit me, usually resulting in them profusely apologising. has the added bonus of a woman touching me, the memory of which i will hold dear for decades.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When the guy who shared our property got a gf (and who was over all the time) I purposely parked dead centre in the front of our flats to make it hard for her to park.

Extremely petty, but I was very territorial about MY parking spot in front of MY house.

Jealous that he was getting laid and you weren't?

Chinese girls have a habit of holding their phones right up to their face and walking around without watching where they're going. when i see one of them about to collide with me i make no effort to move out of the way and let them hit me, usually resulting in them profusely apologising. has the added bonus of a woman touching me, the memory of which i will hold dear for decades.

If my mates go through a period being late I might get them back the next time or two. Might tell them I'm on my way but won't leave for ages. Not that petty but all I can think of really.

As a kid I would backwash fizzy drink so my brother wouldn't want any.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back