Player Watch Pick #14 (2019) - Miles Bergman

Remove this Banner Ad

I like Bergman , he seems to know where to be or how to read the play I guess . Finding his ultimate position is the hardest part a the moment.
im sure we’ll fit him in somewhere , ultimately I think I see a mid forward

Bergman my 2022 buddy should start round 1 in the guts!!!!
He's my buddy as well, so I'm obliged to say that we'll be seeing further improvement from this kid next season!
FH23MyuUcAAX_zP

I'm not fully on board the Bergman train just yet, there is no doubt he has the physical attributes to be a successful AFL player but in my opinion his decision making can be a bit lacking at times, and whether a player is 13 or 30 that is a skill they are born with and isn't something that can be improved a great deal by coaching as it's either there, or its not.

Maybe I'm just getting in early though, before the usual suspects in a match day thread want him traded for a used condom after his first couple of turnovers. ;)

I'm not fully on board the Bergman train just yet, there is no doubt he has the physical attributes to be a successful AFL player but in my opinion his decision making can be a bit lacking at times, and whether a player is 13 or 30 that is a skill they are born with and isn't something that can be improved a great deal by coaching as it's either there, or its not.

Maybe I'm just getting in early though, before the usual suspects in a match day thread want him traded for a used condom after his first couple of turnovers. ;)
There's a skill aspect to it, but there's also training and experience. We can learn how to make [and execute] better decisions faster.

As long as it's only been used once before, I'm ok with that strategy.
So is Kern.
:drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone heard about the progress on Bergman’s shoulder?

Appeared in full contact training photos last week, is apparently close to being ready to go.

Not sure what has happened to this bloke?

Has he been hinkleyed? is he a bust?

watched him yesterday and he looked to be coasting, looked like he couldnt give a s**t.

bloody disappointing, he looks way off a recall

Not sure what has happened to this bloke?

Has he been hinkleyed? is he a bust?

watched him yesterday and he looked to be coasting, looked like he couldnt give a s**t.

bloody disappointing, he looks way off a recall

He's been very ill of late. Only just overcoming whatever it was he had, covid I assume.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back