Universal Love Pick 77: Welcome to Collingwood - Jonathon Marsh

Remove this Banner Ad

Project type.

Great athleticism and power/speed combo but many of his highlights were when ball hit the deck.

Needs to be better overhead and his kicking needs work but nonetheless, a project late pick ain't bad.

Love the notes on him on the AFL website.
Seems like a lot of face palming to be had :)

Get down to training fans and watch the collingwood 80 meter sprint final Marsh, Freeman and Mooney
76a8435-as-smart-object-1.jpg
76a8451-as-smart-object-1.jpg
76a8234-as-smart-object-1.jpg

I watched the vid of him weeks ago, thought he'd go top 30-40 at least, I remember thinking he was very one sided, not so much with his kicking but he's step to avoid a tackle, he always pushed off his right.

Welcome aboard Rodney

If we call him Rodney, knowing where you are coming from, doesn't that mean we'd also be obliged to call him Stumpy?

He ain't a Stumpy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just think it means we aren't going to re-rookie Gault?

From a list perspective, this is not what it means. What I think it means is that we are going to go into the year with 39 senior listed players, and therefore can only promote one rookie preseason, rather than two.

Most likely will be Hudson.

Trick with him will be to get consistency from him. He has tricks, x factor and pace......get him right and could be the all time draft steal. I've seen him and his best is as good as anyones. Try adn get some video of him at Skilled Stadium and watch out for a couple of the things he does.

Must have been good for Hine to take another pick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back