Competitions Pieman Round 19 vs Sydney Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey DW, any chance I can get a reminder of what my team is and who my default banker is? I think I'll have a trade to use as well if it's still open.
No problem:

Murphy, Dahlhaus, Jones, Cordy, Macrae-T1
Banker: Murphy

However the trade period is long since closed, so you're stuck with Cordy (like me :( )

No problem:

Murphy, Dahlhaus, Jones, Cordy, Macrae-T1
Banker: Murphy

However the trade period is long since closed, so you're stuck with Cordy (like me :( )
No worries, thanks for that.

My season started off so promisingly, and now Jones is out of form, Cordy's been dropped, Murphy's playing off a back flank and Macrae's getting more midfield time than I expected. :p
Ah well. Dahl for banker thanks. :thumbsu:

I trade out Grant mid season and keep Clay. Grant gets a game, comes good and Clay suffers a season ender:mad:. Not that I'm bitter about it*.

*may be bitter about it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Down to Libba and Dahlhaus in my Pieman, yikes ... I'll take Dahl as banker, thanks.

I really thought Roberts might get some games this season, absolutely killed my Pieman :(

Down to Libba and Dahlhaus in my Pieman, yikes ... I'll take Dahl as banker, thanks.

I really thought Roberts might get some games this season, absolutely killed my Pieman :(

Know that feel :(

PIEMAN RESULTS - ROUND 19
Great effort against the Swans. 35 point margin wasn't a reflection of how hard we pushed them.
Anyway we kicked 15 goals so that means a fair bit of action on the Pieman front even though the top few places are unchanged.

Pieman Player of the Week
Tom Campbell was the best this week (32 pts) followed by Koby Stevens (26), Tom Young (22) and Jarrad Grant (21). With Hunter (16) it would have been possible to get a score of 117, and that's without a banker!

Pieman Player of the Year
The top 5 so far this year (based on start of year handicaps) are:
125 - Markovic (yep he's still hanging in there with his 5 goals, but the others are closing in on him)​
112 - Giansiracusa​
110 - Dahlhaus, Addison​
108 - Murphy​
And those five would give you a season total of 565.

THE KELVIN
Great story here. In trade week Nath09 decided to throw caution to the wind and cash in his entire side. He then picked up Roberts, Libba, Stevens, Minson and Campbell. With those five (or just Stevens and Campbell really) he netted 68 points this week and a comfortable win. He also moved 13 places up the leaderboard to 31st. Second was threenewpadlocks (60) who only had one goalscorer - Grant, but he was also the banker. Third was Igloo (52).

THE PIEMAN
grassman75 (608) and StringyDog (592) have put on a burst and opened up a break over the others. Palace03 (572) has lost ground but is still in third and then there's a gap to cecil (556) and Fossie 32 (548) who has moved up 2 places to 5th. Others could still win it but they'd better get their skates on with only 4 rounds left.

THE COLLINS
Fossie 32 (94) looks to have this in the bag. He leads cecil (86) and then Palace03 (80). The nearest after that is on 74.

Full leaderboard:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back