2017 Planning thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts on Billings having a breakout year?
there's nothing to suggest it'll happen

in his final 7 matches after coming back in the side, he only averaged 76

can't see it happening; I definitely wouldn't start with him priced at a 75 average (very high, around $400k)

Cripps first picked, makes me gooey!

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See my sig.

Pendlebury, Cripps and Shuey locked in with jizz on top.

I'm a big Shuey fan, get him in draft every year. Thinking the Smitch inclusion might be the final piece piece of the puzzle that pushes him to 110+ bracket.

I'm a big Shuey fan, get him in draft every year. Thinking the Smitch inclusion might be the final piece piece of the puzzle that pushes him to 110+ bracket.
Plus under my sponsorship this year he has taken his game up to an A grade level.
That GWS game was jizz worthy.
Naitanui might have kicked the winning goal but Shuey is the one who won it for us.

Doesnt make much sense for West Coast after next season though, is wasted when not used as a stand alone ruckman. Probably don't have the cap room either.
You're right although they did have success with Cox/Nicnat combo. All speculation right now though.

Watch this space.

Word is he had a medical today @ WCE

Our head of football dept was on radio today stating we don't have the currency to get him and want to use our first round pick.
Vardy has completed a medical and a trade will most likely be sought. Although Vozzo did say there were a few issues but we are happy with where his body is at now. Not very confident by the sounds.
Maybe he's trolling and we are keen on Goldy.
Would be a bit crazy though as when Nic comes back Goldy will be useless. He needs to be the number one ruck 90% game time plus Naitanui is a waste in the forward line as his center taps are the best there is. Plus Lycett is a gun in the making.

I dunno anymore.

We are keen on Marcus Adams though and are looking into that trade now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back