Prediction Player claim for 2018 - Scott Pendlebury

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stoods

Premiership Player
Apr 20, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Well he actually polled very well first half of the year before his injury. Considering how poorly we performed the first half as well, if we make a significant improvement in 2018. He could be a chance.

PieLebo87

Hall of Famer
Sep 14, 2005
Endeavour Hills
AFL Club
Collingwood
Well he actually polled very well first half of the year before his injury. Considering how poorly we performed the first half as well, if we make a significant improvement in 2018. He could be a chance.
I got in early on him at $26, I think he’ll be a chance if he plays a full season and we win 11+.

(I put a little on Pies for the flag at $34 too, because I can!)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cyclops

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 25, 2001
Northern Suburbs
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
IOM Gyms, Preston Nth End
Inside mail is he was pretty green at the sight of his first few nappies, triplets may lead to severe weight loss as he losses his lunch multiple times a day.

magpies42

Premiership Player
Jun 10, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
collingwood
Deserves one and the umpires love him! Just needs a clean run with injury, carries injuries pretty well but not Brownlow form. Hard to beat Martin (in a s**t winning side). Danger will struggle now with Ablett in the midfield too.

Soups

Premium Platinum
Jul 16, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
Outside of 2-3 Good Games he has had he really had a Poor Season one of his Worst for a long time
Definitely and over reaction imo Dave. Had a real good patch followed by a couple of stinkers. Tough game to ridicule him in with his finger. Was massive last week against the eagles.

Top Bottom