Players you are surprised are still on an AFL list

Remove this Banner Ad

How in the name of God, Allah and Shiva is Shaun Higgins still on an AFL list?

Has been pulling the wool over the eyes of the footy word for years now.

Does absolutely stuff all attacking and no defensive work at all.

For years ?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Kayne Turner. Everytime I see him play it reminds me of when a coach plays his son knowing that he isn't any good but does to keep him out of the doghouse.

Heeney Mills Blakey
You just got Zac Jones with the "go home" factor.

Add to that you just picked up two NGA players as "gifts" using your own language

Add to that we just lost Dawson with the "go home" factor.

There are huge disadvantages in being in a non footy State.

Anyone who can't understand that is legit numpty.

You just got Zac Jones with the "go home" factor.

Add to that you just picked up two NGA players as "gifts" using your own language

Add to that we just lost Dawson with the "go home" factor.

There are huge disadvantages in being in a non footy State.

Anyone who can't understand that is legit numpty.

Lockett Hall Franklin home grown NSW boys.

Lewis Taylor and Sam Reid

Jarryn Geary
Mason Cox
Mitch Brown
Majak Daw
Andrew Phillips
Travis Colyer
Tom Campbell
Sam Reid
Trent McKenzie

Blake Acres

Sent from my RMX2111 using Tapatalk

Josh Schache

Trent McKenzie has developed his game fairly well since crossing over. Tick to Hinkley and Port - he used to be a genuine liability one-on-one.

Think it was his first season he looked really promising and was a dead eye for goal? Would love to see him realise that potential as a forward somewhere.
Seemed almost better suited across the half back line lately, he had a good game or two back down there last season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rory Thompson still has another TWO years left to run!

Rory Thompson a SUN until 2023 (goldcoastfc.com.au)

Seemed almost better suited across the half back line lately, he had a good game or two back down there last season
He looked pretty good playing as a defensive tall forward, tasked with taking out the opposition's best intercept tall defender. Don't know if that's a role that would be required every week though. But perhaps it could be the base he builds the rest of his game on.

Lockett Hall Franklin home grown NSW boys.
Thats 3 chief, how many players leave interstate clubs each year for the go home factor? It's the biggest load of crap I've heard, add to the fact, the three guys you listed played more than 4 years at their original club, compared to your hopes of king after 4.
First round picks should have 4 year deals and after that they become rsticted free agents, where if the club matches the bid they actually have to stay

Kayne Turner. Everytime I see him play it reminds me of when a coach plays his son knowing that he isn't any good but does to keep him out of the doghouse.
Don't say that, the Norf fans will find you.

Jack Ziebell, SEAGULL. Dont mind him in SC doe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back