Mod. Notice Please welcome deaneus as our new moderator!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boys club. What can you do? :cool:
I think you wanted it too much. Need to play hard to get next time maybe? Next time we need a new mod and your name gets mentioned, try a bit of this

Fabulous-Black-Man-Is-Talk-To-The-Hand-Dissapointed.gif

I think you wanted it too much. Need to play hard to get next time maybe? Next time we need a new mod and your name gets mentioned, try a bit of this

Fabulous-Black-Man-Is-Talk-To-The-Hand-Dissapointed.gif
God forbid you want something you put your hand up for. :p

Did I want it too much? Probably. Have tried for it often enough. Reckon I'd have learned by now that there are two chances... buckleys and none.

I think it's a Crow Cast thing.

Maybe the secret is getting on there to fast track your way to mod status.

NikkiNoo Allefgib how soon can Jenny and I have our auditions !?!?!?!?!

Wasn't deaneus banned from the CrowCast? :p

Remember he was hilarious in his one appearance - does moderator status mean he is now entitled to a regular gig?

Congrats !
A mod that " likes" my posts !

I could not imagine though having to read all this crap .... Mine especially !
:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 288156

Greetings fellow posters

Ha ha yes i am a mod now, just in time for the rest of the finals

Thank you for all your support, well-wishes and assassination attempts

I will try to continue posting as I always have, that is to say, with stupidity and gifs, and I'll try to be a laid-back mod that makes this board an even better place to post*

Thanks again and let's get behind the Crows as they march forward to the 2016 Premiership

*unless you vex me incessantly and then let the Flying Spaghetti Monster help you because I will go ballistic on your posteriors

You know what they say, careful what you wish for, it just might come true.

Sanders stop liking my posts. You got what you wanted, no need to troll.

Actually I made no representations against you, public or private, other than the one comment here that you were far too divisive imo, and that was something you probably knew

There was no campaign. I am interested in this idea of being "deserving", of a boys club - which implies a denial of merit.

Are you saying you were the best candidate? If not, the smears aren't warranted

Actually I made no representations against you, public or private, other than the one comment here that you were far too divisive imo, and that was something you probably knew

There was no campaign. I am interested in this idea of being "deserving", of a boys club - which implies a denial of merit.

Are you saying you were the best candidate? If not, the smears aren't warranted
How am I too divisive? o_O Sure in the past, but it's 25,000 posts later, time to move on.

I never said I deserved it nor that I was the best candidate, but I certainly could have done the job just as effectively. So bottom line, I don't get the gig because "some" wouldn't respect any decisions I had to make as a Mod. Seems to me the problem is with the "some" and not with me.

How am I too divisive? o_O Sure in the past, but it's 25,000 posts later, time to move on.

I never said I deserved it nor that I was the best candidate, but I certainly could have done the job just as effectively. So bottom line, I don't get the gig because "some" wouldn't respect any decisions I had to make as a Mod. Seems to me the problem is with the "some" and not with me.

You don't think posts like this might be held up as an argument against?

I.e. I'm not divisive the problem is with everyone else. Perhaps a more self aware reflection starting now could help?

I never said I deserved it nor that I was the best candidate, but I certainly could have done the job just as effectively. So bottom line, I don't get the gig
because "some" wouldn't respect any decisions I had to make as a Mod. Seems to me the problem is with the "some" and not with me.

Out of interest, if you were writing a list of desired skills / attributes of a moderator, what would they be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back