POLL - Do you support KNEELING?

Do you support the kneeling?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I give this troll effort a C minus, but an A plus for fragile masculinity.
"I don't like having to take responsibility for my family's safety and I mock anyone who does."

That's real progress in society isn't it? Bragging that you won't take responsibility for protecting yourself and your family. Aren't you just a lapdog at that point?

Sorry, I missed it. Where was he violent? The context of the post you quoted was that he hadn't behaved in a way that warranted the way he was handled. Do you think something in that video contradicted the message of what you responded to? If not, why did you choose to focus on that technicality? Was that more important than the fact that the police response to Floyd was grossly excessive?

Sorry, I missed it. Where was he violent? The context of the post you quoted was that he hadn't behaved in a way that warranted the way he was handled. Do you think something in that video contradicted the message of what you responded to? If not, why did you choose to focus on that technicality? Was that more important than the fact that the police response to Floyd was grossly excessive?
Why do you choose to ignore that which was stated and referenced by both parties you've jumped in on?

Why do you choose to ignore that which was stated and referenced by both parties you've jumped in on?
Because the context of the post you responded to was really clear: Floyd's behaviour didn't warrant the response it got. You clearly do believe that, as you took every chance you got to minimise what happened and detract from the message you responded to.

Yep agree, great post, this forum includes several who can not see the irony of continuing to be worried / offended for being called out and saying the effect of racism is not a concern.

Their own virtue signalling is continuing - I have the right to say what I want to say. I need to have a whinge.
Again I never said that and therein lies my point. You're judging me and I am an indigenous man. Not everything is racist

On moto g(7) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

So you're judging someone due to their religious beliefs. I was all for it but people have a right to disagree and not be labelled a dick

No, they don't.

Seriously, if you don't believe in gay marriage then don't get married to someone of the same gender as you. Stopping people from having basic rights, particularly when to do so has no effect on your life in any way, is a dick move and you should expect to be called out for it.

So you're judging someone due to their religious beliefs. I was all for it but people have a right to disagree and not be labelled a dick

what if my belief is that they’re dicks though?

who’s correct?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Case in point. You just assumed I think that and labelled me
I quoted your words back to you. No assumption required. You dedicated one sentence to the topic then the rest of your post was about "what annoys me in society".

I ask "THAT is what annoys you?" And you somehow think this has proven a point.
I am an indigenous man. Not everything is racist]
A bit weird that you've pulled the "my best mate is Aboriginal" card before then.

Last edited:
Again I never said that and therein lies my point. You're judging me and I am an indigenous man. Not everything is racist

Ummm where am I judging you?

I like your avatar but you are making stuff up, I believe a lot want the right to be able to say what they want and do not want to be questioned. This forum highlights this.

Making stuff up. You have just labelled me a liar. How dare you

Ha Ha Ha - yep take it that way if you want no nuance with you either. Keep going with making stuff up and say what you want.

You do seem to love using the term 'label' and using identity instead of discussion.

Really? How many homeless people do you chat to when you walk past them? You personally take them in and house them right?
Do you think that maybe there is some kind of continuum between ignoring the problem of homelessness and personally housing homeless people, and that a person can work on solving the problem without necessarily doing the latter?

This is an asinine analogy.

Do you think that maybe there is some kind of continuum between ignoring the problem of homelessness and personally housing homeless people, and that a person can work on solving the problem without necessarily doing the latter?

This is an asinine analogy.

Your words - "Staying silent is the face of inequality and oppression is acquiescence to that inequality and oppression".

That's my entire point. The real world isn't so clear or binary. It's messy with a massive grey area. Inequality is a constant fact of life, if you seriously think you're going to eradicate it you'll be in for a big disappointment.

Right we can not call out racism that is nazism - where is there logic in this???

Long may we all have the right to be a racist and say what we want !

I want to be ignorant I want to be able to abuse others and not be called out for it

You actually can. That's what living in a free society means. You probably will be called out for it. No one gets the right to not be offended.

Your words - "Staying silent is the face of inequality and oppression is acquiescence to that inequality and oppression".

That's my entire point. The real world isn't so clear or binary. It's messy with a massive grey area. Inequality is a constant fact of life, if you seriously think you're going to eradicate it you'll be in for a big disappointment.

The fact that a perfect world is not possible is not a reason to stop working on all its imperfections.

Yes, my words were staying silent is the face of inequality and oppression is acquiescence to that inequality and oppression. I stand by them. There are many ways one can choose not to be silent. Participating in protests, volunteering, donating to charity, lobbying government for law changes, speaking up when you see something that isn't right... All can be part of resolving problems.

Do you know what isn't part of resolving problems? Doing absolutely nothing.

So yeah, your analogy was dumb. The idea that a person personally putting up homeless people in their home is the only way that a person can make a difference and not stay silent about homelessness is ridiculous.

Last edited:
The fact that a perfect world is not possible is not a reason to stop working on all its imperfections.

Yes, my words were staying silent is the face of inequality and oppression is acquiescence to that inequality and oppression. I stand by them. There are many ways one can choose not to be silent. Participating in protests, volunteering, donating to charity, lobbying government for law changes, speaking up when you see something that isn't right... All can be part of resolving problems.

Do you know what isn't part of resolving problems? Doing absolutely nothing.

So yeah, your analogy was dumb. The idea that a person personally putting up homeless people in their home is the only way that a person can make a difference and not stay silent about homelessness is ridiculous.

I agree with that part completely. And society has been doing that relentlessly. And achieving massive positive results in all areas.

Back