POLL - Do you support KNEELING?

Do you support the kneeling?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

It was a book promotion interview with a conservative commentator on the tone of policital discourse. How could Shapiro not have had his contribution to this discourse in mind?

In any case, no doubt it was harder for Shapiro when he couldn't just talk over the top of whoever was speaking to him and couldn't just bullshit on the go.

Shapiro is an excellent debater, but because he's well researched or accurate in his points. He stifles his (usually much less experienced) opponents with a number of techniques.

That doesn't really add much to discourse, though, does it?

I've contributed to this thread on a few topics, including actually watching and reading the "see, black people agree with me!!!" Links that the people who posted them clearly hadn't.
Do you have any surveys to back your position up?

The Kummerspecks would rule family feud :)

Still waiting for you to watch the mcwhorter and loury podcast

[
)
Still waiting for you to watch the mcwhorter and loury podcast
I'm still waiting on a response from a few of you boys and girls (From you I'm interested in the "multiple holes" from the study you couldn't even understand the methodology from). I'll wait until I get those before I watch a podcast you couldn't even summarise or give key points from.

Entirely unsurprising that you came to this a few posts after:

Well come on then and let's not strawman here - From the post I put forward...and I'll get to the point....what you wanted to pick me up on, was a Shapiro staple quote. Nothing to do with the post but all to do with your want to present your bias. True or not?

Let me ask you (anyone) this question: If a non-black skinned man, be saying what Elder is saying, would they be called out as being racist?
I think we know the answer and is this an issue?

Well come on then and let's not strawman here

all to do with your want to present your bias. True or not?
From "let's not strawman" to "let me present your point as bias and nothing else." Great work.

Anyway, did I pick up on that because I wanted to present my bias? No.

Let me ask you (anyone) this question: If a non-black skinned man, be saying what Elder is saying, would they be called out as being racist?
I think we know the answer and is this an issue?
Can you quote from this video Elder saying something that a white person couldn't say?

Last edited:
The question for me is why anyone would get offended at kneeling?

Who sees someone making a statement towards equality and gets upset by it? I cant figure it out.

Are conservatives seeing it as some sort of attack? Help me out here..

Im a straight, middle class white male. Im not the subject in this discussion. I am happy to concede that I dont understand how much s**t other Aussies have to put up with daily and im glad the winds are shifting. Slowly.

But damn, this is one of those times where i just cant understand how the 'other side' think.

"When one is used to privilege, equality can seem like oppression"

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Just on Ben Shapiro. We're talking about the guy that claims "facts don't care about your feelings" and "safe places are a joke" who got so upset because some athletes kneeled before a sporting event that he felt and I quote "My place of comfort has been taken away from me".

Good to know.

“Who do you believe when it comes to civil rights and police accountability? Mitch McConnell, or the lawyer for the families of Floyd Taylor, uh, George Taylor,” Chuck Schumer said.

Mr Schumer later apologised for taking a knee for the wrong person, and explained that when he realised his mistake he felt terrible for Floyd Kirby and his family.
"SAY THEIR NAMES!!!!" :D

Pelosi: "I'm very proud before this judiciary committee, before he testified he said to me: Speaker, do you think that I can tell George's daughter that his name will be always remembered because you'll name the bill for him... and I said I'll recommend that to the judiciary committee and to the congressional black caucus who have shaped the bill, but I will only do that if you tell me that this legislation is worthy of George Kirby's name..."

George Kirby was an African American comedian who achieved TV fame during the civil rights era over 50 years ago

Black lives matter so much to these these smug Democrat politicians that they can't seem to remember the right names.
They should just call him Token like the South Park character. Much easier to remember.

Who sees someone making a statement towards equality and gets upset by it? I cant figure it out.

Im a straight, middle class white male. Im not the subject in this discussion. I am happy to concede that I dont understand how much sh*t other Aussies have to put up with daily and im glad the winds are shifting. Slowly.

But damn, this is one of those times where i just cant understand how the 'other side' think.

I can help you out

If you actually wanted to know the answer to those questions you would of read the thread

Hope that helps

Your welcome

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im a straight, middle class white male. Im not the subject in this discussion. I am happy to concede that I dont understand how much sh*t other Aussies have to put up with daily and im glad the winds are shifting. Slowly.

Because BLM is a Marxist organisation. And if you know any history, Marxism causes violence, death suffering and poverty. Often very quickly. That is a reason and a very good reason why people shouldn’t kneel. And you talk about ‘equality’ equality of opportunity yes, equality of outcome no, that’s poisonous and where Marxism comes in.

Listen to the first half of this recent interview and it's the same thing over and again - One person has facts, the other a narrative they want to push.
Once one allows themselves to be receptive to facts, the picture becomes a little clearer.

That's not to say there aren't inequities in the world, but we really should know what we're doing and why we're doing it, and not just because it's a trend to do it.

Listen to the first half of this recent interview and it's the same thing over and again - One person has facts, the other a narrative they want to push.

"Black people are hypocrite. Where were we on the issue of innocent black kids being shot every day?"

Yeah, recycling conservative "well what about black on black crime???" talking points is a real narrative-free, fact based argument. Not even touching the fact that there are movements and programs in black communities that work to address this violence.

"Can you name the last ten black people in this country who died of homicide?" - she can't even explain why this false equivalence has even come up. Why is this a required to be against the ongoing violence of police?

We are literally martyring someone who terrorised the black community - Brilliant. Fact based. Narrative free.

At 12 minutes she claims, on June 28, that Floyd died as a result of fentanyl complications.

Alright, I'm done. I know this is usually a fruitless game, but can you direct me to time stamps in the video where she actually uses facts to support her arguments?[/I]

Last edited:
"Black people are hypocrite. Where were we on the issue of innocent black kids being shot every day?"

Yeah, recycling conservative "well what about black on black crime???" talking points is a real narrative-free, fact based argument. Not even touching the fact that there are movements and programs in black communities

"Can you name the last ten black people in this country who died of homicide?" - she can't even explain why this false equivalence has even come up. Why is this a required to be against the ongoing violence of police?

We are literally martyring someone who terrorised the black community - Brilliant. Fact based. Narrative free.

At 12 minutes she claims, on June 28, that Floyd died as a result of fentanyl complications.

Alright, I'm done. I know this is usually a fruitless game, but can you direct me to time stamps in the video where she actually uses facts to support her arguments?
That's going to be a fruitless endeavour on a Candace Owens video.

That's going to be a fruitless endeavour on a Candace Owens video.
On Prager U no less.

I tried not to address the messenger, but who looks at these grifters from sources like Quillette and Prager U and genuinely believes they're sources of accurate and unbiased information?

Yeah, recycling conservative "well what about black on black crime???" talking points is a real narrative-free, fact based argument. Not even touching the fact that there are movements and programs in black communities

Alright, I'm done. I know this is usually a fruitless game, but can you direct me to time stamps in the video where she actually uses facts to support her arguments?

The numbers - These numbers of police vs blacks show up time and again.
The push that black lives are being disproportionately dealt with different to white just don't front up. Watch it all and you'll 'get it' and then listen to others that put forward factual information about these numbers and you'll see.

Anyway let's get to the guts of this thread - Should players have been forced to kneel; Yes or no?

The numbers - These numbers of police vs blacks show up time and again.
The push that black lives are being disproportionately dealt with different to white just don't front up. Watch it all and you'll 'get it' and then listen to others that put forward factual information about these numbers and you'll see.

Anyway let's get to the guts of this thread - Should players have been forced to kneel; Yes or no?
Do you have any evidence that anyone was forced to kneel?

On Prager U no less.

I tried not to address the messenger, but who looks at these grifters from sources like Quillette and Prager U and genuinely believes they're sources of accurate and unbiased information?

Look at up and don't come back until you have. Spare people the time of your straw-manning.

No, I haven't spoken to every football player, but let's use this poll as a guideline. Is that fair enough?

A sample size of 1200 may say something.
Did some footballers kneel even if they didn't believe in the message? Almost definitely.

Is there any evidence that they were forced to?

Back