Port Adelaide. The real deal or pretenders?

Remove this Banner Ad

If Rozee plays like, real deal. He is the difference for them. They also have a ridiculous amount of forward options compared to most sides.
And now a ruckman who can nullify and tap to advantage where the mids can only get better.

Nah.

Absolute pretenders who are satisfied bullying the bottom 8 sides but when the heat and intensity goes up they melt.
Lol, intensity, you mean the 14 frees to 3 half way through the 2nd term like Melbum got last week to drag them into the game from 3 goals back.

Nah.

Absolute pretenders who are satisfied bullying the bottom 8 sides but when the heat and intensity goes up they melt.

You sound pretty smug for someone whose team was beaten in most areas and just got over the line on the back of converting some shots at goal that would be hard to repeat.

So you'd have given up three premierships for that one fifth place finish? I think you might not understand football my friend.
Getting 1 low draft pick didn't win us a Premiership. Look at Geelong.

No premierships either way. Nil-all draw.
You have no idea how good you've got it.

When you're back to being Primus/Tarps level of mediocrity you're gonna look back on the Hinkley era wistfully.

Getting 1 low draft pick didn't win us a Premiership. Look at Geelong.
No, it didn't win you a premiership. It won you three premierships.
You have no idea how good you've got it.

When you're back to being Primus/Tarps level of mediocrity you're gonna look back on the Hinkley era wistfully.
Nope. I went to the football every single week in 2011 and 2012. I'm not going again until Hinkley is gone. H&A results are meaningless while he's in charge, because we'll just fail in finals again.

Lol, intensity, you mean the 14 frees to 3 half way through the 2nd term like Melbum got last week to drag them into the game from 3 goals back.
Still salty over this 😭

You sound pretty smug for someone whose team was beaten in most areas and just got over the line on the back of converting some shots at goal that would be hard to repeat.
Not smug. The stats prove it all. You beat an average Essendon team. There are no bigger pretenders then Port and this proves otherwise.

Screenshot_20240406_191718_Chrome.jpg

Pretending (again).

Hope they finish 4th so we can get an easy win on the way to the prelim.

Connor Rozee is a good player though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Real deal.
Love him or hate him, Ratugolea alters their ambitions. Won't ever be a star but it gives them the luxury of allowing Aliir to dictate things when the whips are cracking in finals.

Most of the good teams are winning ugly at this time of the season. Just lock in the 4 points and pretty football will come later on down the track when everyone else is tired.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back