Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 21

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably Australia's favourite philosopher Dr Dane Swan's best work:

View attachment 1252329
I'm not sure what is more saddening about that, that Dane Swan actually thinks that way or that people actually follow him on the Twitter.

I'm not sure what is more saddening about that, that Dane Swan actually thinks that way or that people actually follow him on the Twitter.
To be fair to Dane, we should recognise the fact that he only types crap when his fingers touch the keyboard.

I think somewhere down the track, surely someone would've invented a fork...
Not so!
They actually invented the spoon first.
The fork came about by accident, when a manufacturer messed up and made a spoon with notches in it. :huh:

It kinda caught on.
Not good for drinking soup with, though. :oops:

So Dane's hypothesis is fundamentally flawed. If not for the inherent capacity for every single version/copy/reproduction/example of anything in the known universe (down to the most microscopic nano sized electron or DNA strand) to not be completely homogeneous nor exactly the same, for eternity - due to sporadic, random mutant variations - then we would still be using a knife and spoon to cut up meat, harpoon our vegies and pierce the plastic on microwave 5 minute dinner packs :think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our chances of landing Dawson really should be 0%, but I'm putting them at about 5% given the Crows' pigheaded incompetence. He might have a choice between us and Norf by the last day of trade period.

It's amazing how a port loss has got the crows supporters so up and about its cute really 😂.
And the same flogs who banged on post after post its pick 2 or we match the Brad crouch deal haven't learnt anything.

People are getting a bit suss about Carlton

The rest of their squad is garbage - a host of rejects from other clubs.

Pittonet, Newnes, Newman, Setterfield, Fogarty to name just a few with Murphy, Betts and Casboult farewelled.

Just saw Kate Miller-Heidke's rendition of the national anthem. o_Oo_Oo_O:thumbsu:

Spine tingling stuff.

Book her in for the AFL GF for the next ten years.

She s***s all over anyone else I've heard do it.
They cut off Jonathon Thurston's Welcome to Country to go whitest-of-white Kate Miller-Heidke doing the National Anthem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back