Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 26

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryder into Ladhams or Hayes… lol nice joke. One is playing amateurs and the other is no where near a #1 ruck who will be delisted soon from Sydney.
And what's Scooter up to this year?

I guess not costing us a GF, so it'll be an improvement on his 2020 at least.

And what's Scooter up to this year?

I guess not costing us a GF, so it'll be an improvement on his 2020 at least.
The 31 year old? Yea not much because he is old and s**t now. Not like the 2 much younger guys you keep bringing up, who are flourishing right?

The 31 year old? Yea not much because he is old and s**t now. Not like the 2 much younger guys you keep bringing up, who are flourishing right?
Yeah probably just a coincidence that every young tall bar Todd Marshall who's had a promising start to their career over the last eleven years goes to s**t and flames out. Nothing to do with the club's refusal to play and develop them.

Yeah probably just a coincidence that every young tall bar Todd Marshall who's had a promising start to their career over the last eleven years goes to s**t and flames out. Nothing to do with the club's refusal to play and develop them.
I think you will probably find that almost all of our talls we have drafted are well into the later rounds of the drafts. Except, as you said, besides Marshall. I think that right there is a big reason why a very small amount have succeeded. Where you see other clubs targeting needs in the draft and selecting talls in the first round if required and it paying off.

Last edited:
Geelong is already without Bruhn. Their midfield looks very thin, pretty much just Danger left now. If crows can’t win this, they are done for this season…
I’ll stick with Geelong for an upset then haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

godno.jpg
NLB5CjF.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back