Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 27

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo completely dominant that quarter, but their inability to finish could break this open for the Crows if they can get any kind of traction through the midfield. Last 7 scoring shots to Freo - 2.5. Convert a couple more of those and it would be game over.

Ted 4 pos and a behind, Fog 5 pos and a behind. Rankine and Rachele 7 each. They'd all want a big last quarter.

Imagine what McHenry does

I heard Healy babbling on about how he can't believe Lil Neddy isn't an automatic selection, and his stats are up, 63 games for 28 goals and you think There's a clue Gerard.

He's not a mids a-hole.

It's dumb coaching. Go back to the makeshift midfield and put Rankine and Rachele up forward where they're actually dangerous.

Nah.

Huge fan of Rachele as a junior but never ever has he looked like anything but a forward. Never been a mid at any point as a junior.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard Healy babbling on about how he can't believe Lil Neddy isn't an automatic selection, and his stats are up, 63 games for 28 goals and you think There's a clue Gerard.
He should ask for a trade to Port, sounds right up Hinkley's alley. Jed McEntee if Jed was also a campaigner.

God I hate the Crows boring game style.

Choke, choke, choke, scrap, scrap, scrap, pressure, pressure, pressure, flood, flood, flood, then try and break hard to the forward line on the counter. Just creates such s**t footy.

Game was pretty even up until mid way through the second when Freo got right on top. Will be interesting to see how it plays out. If Freo get 3-4 goals up, it'll be when the Crows become dangerous again because the opposition has taken the foot off again.

Only question is if Freo will rue their wasted dominance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back