Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 27

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol they were robbed of a shot to win the game, that was htb every day of the week.

Maybe a bit of karma for Murphy's Showdown flop.
Murphy showdown fake injury

Jenkins poster

Last weeks non touched goal called a point for carlton

Crows have had some amazingly good umpiring calls to help them win close games

I’m still struggling to work out what it is about the crows that everyone rates so highly. What is happening to them this year is their level. Their list sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
They scored more than anyone last year , they get some things right but fallen back this year as Nick's is about as easy to workout as ken.

I’m still struggling to work out what it is about the crows that everyone rates so highly. What is happening to them this year is their level. Their list sucks.

They are rated highly on this forum.
Soon as they got the lead tonight it was all over and get ready for a run of goals.
Stock standard stuff.

Why we are an absolute lock to lose this game by 5 goals and for it to be over by 1/4 time have you not been paying attention?!
we aren't, doesn't mean I'm not nervous and not keen on bad juju from dissing the crows, these things always come back to haunt. And I hate Mondays when that happens

I fear we’re going to look back on this 7-10 year period as a huge missed opportunity.

Not just in terms of the premiership ledger, but in terms of taking back the city as regional hegemon for the first time since 1991.

Ever since they blew red hot favouritism in the 2017 Grand Final and immediately followed up with the camp and spending a fortune (picks, salary) on Bryce Gibbs, they’ve done everything in their power to vacate pole position in this town.
It has been a huge failure the last 7-10 years, the continual finals losses at home have been inexcusable.

Am I the only one uncomfortable taking the P155 out of the crows the night before we play Collingwood in Melbourne???
We'll lose, that's a fait accompli. May as well at least enjoy this because both the Magpies and Power will get spanked this round. We'll probably then bounce back, beat the Saints and Crows and everything will be grand again, except for the fact we still can't beat good teams, as we'll show tomorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I fear we’re going to look back on this 7-10 year period as a huge missed opportunity.

Not just in terms of the premiership ledger, but in terms of taking back the city as regional hegemon for the first time since 1991.

Ever since they blew red hot favouritism in the 2017 Grand Final and immediately followed up with the camp and spending a fortune (picks, salary) on Bryce Gibbs, they’ve done everything in their power to vacate pole position in this town.
Yup.

6-5 in showdowns over the past 6 years, despite finishing above them every year, including 3 finals appearances to none, 3x top 4 finishes to none. Plus they've won a spoon for God's sake.

85-48 record vs a nearly completely opposite 52-82 record in the same period.

We'll lose, that's a fait accompli. May as well at least enjoy this because both the Magpies and Power will get spanked this round. We'll probably then bounce back, beat the Saints and Crows and everything will be grand again, except for the fact we still can't beat good teams, as we'll show tomorrow.

We are winning tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com[/QUOTE]

The crows, last trade period, were offered a first round pick for Gollant by a vic club.

They said no thanks.
I absolutely do not believe that this happened.

Yup.

6-5 in showdowns over the past 6 years, despite finishing above them every year, including 3 finals appearances to none, 3x top 4 finishes to none. Plus they've won a spoon for God's sake.

85-48 record vs a nearly completely opposite 52-82 record in the same period.
Going by those numbers, considering we lost the last two we should win in a couple of weeks. 😉

Watching the kayo mini and a bit of karma them losing as they seemed to be getting in bombers players faces and gobbing off a lot after they kicked a goal

5AA after a crows loss has become such a meme. Nearly all the callers are people just trolling Rowie. Occasionally one of their supporters gets through and they either want to shoot Flogarty into the sun or talk about how young they are.
cRowe is the new Bob Francis. They're just calling g up to wind him up.

"Ya Dick Brain"

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Rachele and Rankine are both potentially very good players.
They are also 2 of the most selfish players I have ever seen.

Josh Rachele going for an overhead mark… “shhh, I can’t hear the footsteps if you shout…..”

IMG_1925.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back