Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 27

Remove this Banner Ad

You need to watch the half time telecast, in a surprising move its about Nick and Josh Daicos, and Peter Daicos as well.

Its good because you don't hear a lot about them, fairly anonymous careers to date.

Yeah, this is the first time I've ever heard the name Daicos actually, I thought it was a type of yoghurt. Oh, apart from my post, I mean.

If we want a share of the lucrative standalone showdown dollar, we need to start performing in them. Good luck to the Crows for trying to make something of it.

But if we start winning them, crows supporters won't go and then they're not big games any more.

Catch 22

You need to watch the half time telecast, in a surprising move its about Nick and Josh Daicos, and Peter Daicos as well.

Its good because you don't hear a lot about them, fairly anonymous careers to date.

Carlton home game - shouldn't it be about Patty Cripps or Charlie and Harry?

Fantasia 1 handball to half time. This is why you never use the holocaust machine.
I'm actually kind of grateful he's gotten fit at Carlton, because it's confirmed that he genuinely is cooked. If he'd missed another year with injury I'd still always be wondering what if.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That mark and free to McKay was so good.

It's exactly the opposite of a Marshall moment. Yes the free made the mark irrelevant, but McKay didn't play for it, wasn't soft, he just took the damn mark. In the same situation, Marshall drops it for sure.

That mark and free to McKay was so good.

It's exactly the opposite of a Marshall moment. Yes the free made the mark irrelevant, but McKay didn't play for it, wasn't soft, he just took the damn mark. In the same situation, Marshall drops it for sure.
Marshall wouldn't be dropping the mark.

Charlie would be the one dropping the mark, but he wouldn't get the free.

Marshall at the moment would be in Fraampton's position.

Voss and Mcrae staring intently analysing the field. Ken Hinkley just sits there staring vacantly on the field for 4 qtrs
Lol just no intensity. Nothing.

Meet me at the coffee shop we can dance like iggy pop lalalala lalala gee gaw gah
I had never heard it but by god I hope I never have the misfortune again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back