3. Gavin Wanganeen
4. Chad Cornes
5. Shaun Burgoyne
6. Chad Wingard
7. Matthew Primus
8. Travis Boak
9. Connor Rozee
10 Zak Butters

The Top 4 is set in stone for the time being.
The next 3 I feel I could juggle around.
8 to 12 is a bit more subjective.
Peter Burgoyne could've been 8th.
Primus could be as high at 5th.
Travis could be between 8 and 12 or so.
Dan Houston might make his way in there if he keeps playing well.

The absence of Brendon Lade from this list, and mentions, is triggering me. Could easily be listed 4th if you stack his achievements and contributions against everyone you have discussed here

Is it just me, or has the media been very quiet on the Powell thing. Finlayson was character assassinated for days/weeks... every article or fb post on Powell has comments disabled.

Apparently he self reported too. Seems like they managed to keep it under the rug for 3 or 4 days, but Finlayson's was the very next day if i'm correct?

And if he did self report, why is he getting 5 weeks? Something stinks

I think we forget how good James was. He was a beast in a certain part of his career when Voss was at his peak. I don't know if anybody remembered when he had 30+ disposals against the Lion s at the Gabba. I think we won that match in a cliffhanger
Absolute star footballer, one grabber, either side of the body and tough as..

Apparently he self reported too. Seems like they managed to keep it under the rug for 3 or 4 days, but Finlayson's was the very next day if i'm correct?

And if he did self report, why is he getting 5 weeks? Something stinks
He got the extra 2 weeks for being a complete and utter idiot.

Less than 4 weeks ago Finlayson got handed out a 3 week suspension and the AFL made it clear a 5 week penalty was on the cards for future use of the offensive homophobic slur.

And he still did it.

Melbourne with a scoreless quarter.

Ken Hinkley
Ken Hinkley Football GIF by Port Adelaide FC

Shaun Burgoyne at Port: 👍
Shaun Burgoyne at Hawthorn: 👍
Shaun Burgoyne combined:

C6685516-0665-4D3A-8312-8BCF4EE49A05.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a douche bag at work who keeps referring to the club as "Port Power" when mentioning some of port's community stuff that we are involved with. I hate it. I am correct that "Port Power" is not a thing any more aren't I?
If your bothered by such a thing then you probably need a reassessment of your life.

Like seriously. 🙄

Remove this Banner Ad

Back