Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 27

Remove this Banner Ad

Yawn, the dees are a lot like us as far as game plan goes. Forward entires are terrible.
It's all mental. They were shut out early, the Carlton defenders got in their head, the scoreboard pressure and the defensive pressure has them second guessing and suddenly anytime they've gone forward they've lacked composure and fumbled and bumbled their way to where they are.

As we speak, back to 7 points. With that disallowed goal, from the absolute shocking umpiring call now starting to become the elephant in the room.

It's all mental. They were shut out early, the Carlton defenders got in their head, the scoreboard pressure and the defensive pressure has them second guessing and suddenly anytime they've gone forward they've lacked composure and fumbled and bumbled their way to where they are.

As we speak, back to 7 points. With that disallowed goal, from the absolute shocking umpiring call now starting to become the elephant in the room.
Gawn should've just kicked the go ahead goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did lol at Curnow in his postgame interview with Erin. I'm paraphrasing here but he said Vossy told them it would be a tight finish and that they had to stick to their fundamentals. It was the biggest tell that Vossy has some of Hinkley's brain rot because at no stage did it look close until mid-way through the last.

I only saw the last quarter. I enjoyed it.

Missed 3/4 of commentary BS.

Reckon some heart starter medical company should personally sponsor Voss

5 results this year by single digits plus the 10 pointer at AO in gather round with the BS double goal free kick at the end,

2 single digit win results at MCG in finals in front of huge 90k+ crowds last year and in 2022 at MCG lost both of last games by less than a kick, and missed the finals by percentage. That last game against collingwood, they just had to rush a point for a draw and they would have played finals.

There are reports this morning that disgraced former North Melbourne footballer Tarryn Thomas is being investigated again for harassment by police.

Damian Barrett

" I had loved absolutely everything about Kenny's 12 years in charge of this joint ..."
To be fair if I supported any club other than Port I'd absolutely love it too. Its a 17 team competition as long as the Southern Power are making up numbers.

They fell asleep as opposed to us never being awake.
I was at the game, they played very much like us! Dominated without scorin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back