Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 27

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do like the idea of celebrating the team who finishes top more.

An interstate side winning the GF is near impossible. I look at it finishing top or making a GF for an interstate side is winning the season, winning GF is miracle making
Rubbish.

Ports entire history is littered with winning "unwinnable" grand finals.

Yeah, until they went for the wishy-washy white with the vertical stripes. Word is that Footscray donated their original jumpers, and I guess red, white and blue was a nod to all the to-and-froms in Lizbeff.

Interesting fact: Sonny was the first Centrals player to get a kick in their first game in the big league.
Hahaha, I love the white with the vertical stripes.

so unique.

Yeah, until they went for the wishy-washy white with the vertical stripes. Word is that Footscray donated their original jumpers, and I guess red, white and blue was a nod to all the to-and-froms in Lizbeff.

Interesting fact: Sonny was the first Centrals player to get a kick in their first game in the big league.

The white guernsey was Daryl Hicks's genius idea. Tried to make them look like a soccer team. That'll attract the English migrants, there's basically no difference between the codes. o_O

The white guernsey was Daryl Hicks's genius idea. Tried to make them look like a soccer team. That'll attract the English migrants, there's basically no difference between the codes. o_O
When I think of Daryl Hicks the first word that comes to mind is Boofhead.
He was a boofhead when he played in the 60s for Sturt on the wing and was the same when he coached Centrals in the late 70s.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rando crowd wench is going to be the best commentator of the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back