Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 27

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Day still going.

So now we ask, was it Jedrea who killed Stewarts form, or was it just Stewart in horrible form.

My bet is Jedrea did a Spock on the Simpsons. "Haha, didn't I?" dematerialises

Also, Kenny dancing around almost losing to the corpse of Geelong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So now we ask, was it Jedrea who killed Stewarts form, or was it just Stewart in horrible form.

Stop h8in. Kennys move on Stewart was revolutionary.

This clash is set up for the Suns.Humid conditions right up the Suns alley.+ the Territory Suns have 3 players from up their.
No franchise based on the Gold Coast,any sport.Has been successful lets move the Suns to the NT.

If we're to be fully honest with ourselves about last week.

We played the absolute 1.5 quarters of a Lifetime. We took advantage of a really shit clearance team, dominated field position and were efficient going forward. Not many defenders have much of a chance in that scenario. McEntee was clearly as a result made to look good. He had a few good moments but he was a beneficiary of everything else happening.

A ruthless club would've come home from last week, not celebrating like we won a flag, and would've been realistic about the fact that we still conceeded goals the other way too easy when dominant, and we lost the last 2.5 qtrs by 43 points.

It was a sensational win, but it certainly wasn't a 4 qtr performance.

Sam Day is kicking goals. I thought he was a meme.

17-3 free count. Is Laura Kane going to meet with Chris Scott at half time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back