Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 27

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can hardly compare playing Geelong without Cameron, Hawkins, Dekoning and Duncan in Darwin to beating them with those players at Kardinia Park.

I get there are people who want to crap on anything positive Port (or Hinkley) does, but carn, that was an exceptional result last week.

They look absolutely cooked here without their stars. 17 frees to 3 at half time is a fair leg up too.

This clash is set up for the Suns.Humid conditions right up the Suns alley.+ the Territory Suns have 3 players from up their.
No franchise based on the Gold Coast,any sport.Has been successful lets move the Suns to the NT.
I reckon Scott conceded this game before hand and rested his old players. If GC couldnt win this in Darwin they may as well fold.

Geelongs midfield is only average, without Danger its so pedestrian. Rowell and Miller cutting them up.

Clanger is a corpse. Can only manage about 60% game time if he doesn't get injured. Maybe does about 2 good things a game and the rest of the time just hacks it into turnovers.

We broke the cats lol
We really didn’t, they just have so many of their top players out. Cameron, Danger, Hawkins, De Koning, Stanley, Duncan etc.

I think it just highlights their depth is just average.

Lol That free kick count.
Couldn't happen to more deserving bunch of campaigners.
full

You can hardly compare playing Geelong without Cameron, Hawkins, Dekoning and Duncan in Darwin to beating them with those players at Kardinia Park.

I get there are people who want to crap on anything positive Port (or Hinkley) does, but carn, that was an exceptional result last week.

They look absolutely cooked here without their stars. 17 frees to 3 at half time is a fair leg up too.
From a frosty Corio Bay breeze to losing your Darwin sauna virginity without your stars yea it's not surprising lol/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stop being sensical Ford you party pooper you 😜

Imagine being Izak Rankine 😂.

The interpretation of late contact, both for down field free kicks and late spoils like that one is becoming a joke. Swallow hadn’t even landed from his jump when contact was made then. It’s not 50. And some of the late bumps that get paid are literally as they kick it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back