Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 27

Remove this Banner Ad

How is Orazio Fantasia still an AFL footballer?

So where is the greatest ever superstar Sam Walsh tonight?
Tagged. And still did well in a losing team.

LOL methman browns official title is "afl market analyst"

He is $500 down for the year with his multies if you stacked 20 on each of them. Its been tracked.

******* gambling companies are scum. Using titles like "analyst" to make other meth heads be like HE CANT BE WRONG, FITTY ON THE MOULDY!
A guy comes home from a weekend with mates, missus asks how his trip went.

“Not bad, food was good, drinks were good, hotel was good, but lost heaps on the bets. Went 0-8 on head to head bets, 0-6 on first goalscorer, and 0-5 on my in game multi’s”. Over a grand all up.”
- “Thats terrible, why don’t you bet on something like soccer instead.”
“But I don’t know anything about soccer.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What am I missing? Why do so many people rate GWS as a contender?

So far they have only beaten an out of form Collingwood, whilst going down to Carlton, Sydney and Essendon and stumbling over the line against the saints.

Everyone gives Port the “flat track bullies” tag, even though they dismantled Essendon and beat Geelong in Geelong… Why isn’t GWS getting this tag as well?

Sydney looked very good, Carlton usually run all over a team for a half after a start like that then win by 3 points.

Sydney look like our biggest challenger for this year's premiership.

So far they have only beaten an out of form Collingwood, whilst going down to Carlton, Sydney and Essendon and stumbling over the line against the saints.

Everyone gives Port the “flat track bullies” tag, even though they dismantled Essendon and beat Geelong in Geelong… Why isn’t GWS getting this tag as well?
They got lots of love early season because they have the best coach ever and was winning games.
That’s all died in the arse somewhat but they will be replaced with whoever is on a run winning games especially if they have a young coach.
It’s about as predictable as Days of our Life’s. 😂

What I want to know is this supposed GWS vs Doggies rivalry really a thing, or a confection? Was there some dastardly event in a game between the two, or did one of them end the other's season one year, or what?

Last edited:
They got lots of love early season because they have the best coach ever and was winning games.
That’s all died in the arse somewhat but they will be replaced with whoever is on a run winning games especially if they have a young coach.
It’s about as predictable as Days of our Life’s. 😂

GWS early season games:
  • Out of form Collingwood
  • Norths
  • West Coast
  • An up-and-down GC

True premiership defining games.

I’m holding fire on GWS & Carlton until they get some of there better players back on the park. There best football is still good enough to at least reach the PFs.

Sydney are in great form & deserve to be number 1 seed, but they’re far from a sure thing.

If I was to rank sides right now:

1) Swans
2) Melbourne
3) GWS
4) Carlton
5) Collingwood
6) Port
7) Essendon
8) Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back