Grade A Douchebag
Oct 4, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
New York Knicks
PORT VS FREO - ROUND 5 - POWERED BY THE WHISTLE

HURRUMPH! OKAY, RIGHT. UHUH. YEP. YOU'LL EXCUSE THE CAPS AND I'M SURE YOU'RE ALL UNDERSTANDING WHY. YEAH!? GOOD!!

PORT HEY? PORT. PORTPORTPORT PORTY PORT. HOW BOUT THAT OTHER GAME THAT JUST PLAYED, HEY?? STILL PRETTY DARN INTERESTED IN THAT!! PRETTAY, PRETTAY….PRETTAY….INTERESTED!!

SO THIS TEAL TEAM?! GOTS ANY LITTLE GREEN MEN ALSO ON THEIR LIST?? GOTS ANY FLUTTER-HEARTED HACKS FLOATING AROUND?!? HALF OF ME THINKS WE GOTS TO FIND A WAY TO LURE SOME OF OUR OWN! DEAN? DEAN??! WE GOTS SOME HELLA CASH OVAH HERE. CARE TO HAVE ANOTHER CRACK FOR THE OTHER SIDE??!

OKAAAAYYYY! WE NOW GOTS TO LOOK AT WHO WE THROWING TO THE WOLVES!

KEY MATCHUPS!

FREO!

TL_TfyM9Px3F3CMJbQiE_qeno-lYGz3cXHNhE7aYu-O1uZkC9g5hujSguf1wnYzkTmG6sDXGx3teFMdhJ4xgNVhlBsyykvi-jCtvkXYL7j2jjoiyiU-fEyUKdQJvlutWV9U2bOi0rON45Syg34a_Zwc

PORT!
pWLtdjJ_AJzem4VenULU-q30WNjH8VZXTYgDuUE_6uaGHzHFOSH7KBHuVbns2nNEvllSq9N-9j4i869QfS0sUnqqdDaUFs47jNGE5ZI-VqhjMqaQzfM-LJoXA_utWvQqkRxdoHuUJmzPhVSkWr594Uo
mMWS1F4RQ61DMA7Y2WrxAC7ye1Ny8XisM2e6IsFOz4cZpLCVD0uuc4NAzAu1CyGgL_ufqKtb_TtxLKeFwx1XjqD6USa0xw4ItWSDh8w8HSn-p7UndSWJGoioAnJPKbi6inO68sg1a5ol4YexQN1CLKo
PdOcjeajLk_VDcKfxPfjiNOVm7zmyl5mZYuduDAu7SgUKP3L121bCzuDx87sXsDtravkW5t2gd3q-RZ4Anriy5Pddj-wuTt3h3ePNRcjfAl-EudG3FwStEuEdXJoKH31ja_LVdV790lAy5At4mqjpmI
-h0yXQxCVn6bEUQu2uDAQFry4ehli8VfKCX2RaUtySBff43C48BeX03FBmgKgfkIqxcvku9viVLPnU65Mb-uqzsSqyAEERTP6FRsLUT_umcgmudpawUbghp84niqZjaHswZ6QbOXgNnMhz2aLdeV5C4
OOO! WHAT A TASTY MATCHUP THAT LOOKS LIKE! FULL OF POTENTIAL! FULL OF SUSPENSE!! FULL OF SHIZEN!!! EVERYBODY GON BE WANTING TO BE SEEING THE LIL GREEN MEN TASTE SUCCESS!!!! IT’S THE ULTIMATE AFL EXPERIENCE!!!!!

THE LINE UPS!

PORT ADELAIDE’S LINE UP LAST WEEK:

1DJ-pR8Dn2Nzg9oYhclrWpE2vnne8LZLWE0pHkA-pQl7T57zxozk6Bgez8MOSJ_51o_shrhCvYSGSeRD8VZnPOEroXIE2x3hKXIC5KRWiibMm51DQkxSLdCf1JOV58lvoBjedAQNj7HbSjToe138oMs

PORT ADELAIDE’S LINE UP THIS WEEK:

eYXdE2Lpptv4LhcDzWrr4y4SllHZvl1dofX5OMl3YtWdFRmegFQlhCTSTMBTdxR7DbxS_gMia8sOXhxAwOwWZuSKGBL8PmcEH_D8UdTsd9BCuLLIoP1CfWy1XGuNdbLXluFLSxKz20HOVYWeYPP1Sas

YEEEESSSSSSS. TASTY, TASTY!! PORT COME IN WITH A MUCH IMPROVED LINEUP COMPARED WITH WHO THEY TOOK IN AGAINST THE DRUGDONS! PORT’S COACHING STAFF ARE ONTO IT, KNOWING FREO’S VAST INFERIORITY TO THE GREEN MEN AND HAVE MADE ADJUSTMENTS ACCORDINGLY!! LET’S ALL CONGRATULATE THEM ON SUCH A FORWARD THINKING AND AFL-APPROVED STRATEGY!.....THANK YOU!

NOW, WHAT HAVE WE MISSED?! MISSED ANYTHING??! HMMMMMMMM……OH YEAH, WHO’S FREO GONNA BE PLAYIN’??? DOES IT MATTER??! WILL THEY BE ON THE TALENT LEVEL OF PORT’S NEW ADDITIONS?!? THEY CAN’T POSSIBLY COMPETE WITH THAT! WHY IT’S LIKE, IT’S LIKE, IT’S LIKE….FREO TRYING TO WIN A PREMIERSHIP….AGAINST THANOS!! JUST NEED THOSE STONES, ERRRR, LIL GREEN MEN!! OH WAIT!!, MAYBE WE CAN ASK MICHAEL BARLOW TO ACCEPT A BAG OF CASH JOIN OUR LIST!!!
diFpz4yHK3pk9NBg7xW92CO3lmVkzVGfFUltPaYT_HE96Nl1gfVYHC_XeR67cn6ihy3AviCwusOgQjumAefuNSZmYb3dEvrJp4y5s9o6bXEy0n1K4Jk-VPBG7_MOkjSqivNK9aluZTSJBpst30Zy0Uw

OHHH……WRONG BARLOW!!! SO WE’RE FLUCKED!!!

PORT BY A CORRECTLY INCORRECT CORRECT DECISION.​

Last edited:
Sam Powell-Pepper is back from suspension, he has played us 8 times, only 1 time did he not kick a goal and that day he kicked 4 behinds. He seems to bob up every time against us, I give us a shot and reckon IF Darcy returns that will allow Jye to hopefully do some damage with Jackson taking the best back.

It will be a grind again, another finals type game.

Some of you need to lighten up. While I agree Port's midfield has the potential to be the best in the business in a few year's time, they are still young (24 and under). Melbourne have proven they can bleed and JLo is the man with the plan. Port's weakness is their defence and now one of their key forwards Finlayson is out. Expect the boys to be fired up about the nonsense from the Carlton game. Time to give them the ol heave ho ⚓️.

Some of you need to lighten up. While I agree Port's midfield has the potential to be the best in the business in a few year's time, they are still young (24 and under). Melbourne have proven they can bleed and JLo is the man with the plan. Port's weakness is their defence and now one of their key forwards Finlayson is out. Expect the boys to be fired up about the nonsense from the Carlton game. Time to give them the ol heave ho ⚓️.
I dunno......sounds like the same script that was printed out last week and how well was that followed? :p

I haven't been as impressed as I thought I would - we also have an awesome engine room

Sam Powell-Pepper is back from suspension, he has played us 8 times, only 1 time did he not kick a goal and that day he kicked 4 behinds. He seems to bob up every time against us, I give us a shot and reckon IF Darcy returns that will allow Jye to hopefully do some damage with Jackson taking the best back.

It will be a grind again, another finals type game.
I'm not optimistic (sadly). They have been home for weeks, which is a massive advantage.

Need some help to knock out the Hawks.

Mark Duffield made a good point on SEN this morning.

He referenced the sirengate disaster in '06 and lauded the club for the way it handled that during the week. The off-field leaders, the 'higher-ups,' stuck to the task of securing the 4 points from the AFL that we rightly deserved. Meanwhile, the on-field leaders stuck to their task of preparing for the upcoming match and then came out and produced one of the classic derby wins.

Duffield tasked the club this week with replicating the 'elite' way they handled these circumstances. The game, if anyone's interested:

I can only hope the club can band together in this way. The players and coaches leave it behind and focus on their task, whilst behind the scenes the off-field leaders can ask the questions about dissent and the Amiss treatment etc.

We need to come out and respond the only way we can. Perform on field and leave Adelaide with at least four points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He referenced the sirengate disaster in '06 and lauded the club for the way it handled that during the week. The off-field leaders, the 'higher-ups,' stuck to the task of securing the 4 points from the AFL that we rightly deserved. Meanwhile, the on-field leaders stuck to their task of preparing for the upcoming match and then came out and produced one of the classic derby wins.

Duffield tasked the club this week with replicating the 'elite' way they handled these circumstances. The game, if anyone's interested:

I can only hope the club can band together in this way. The players and coaches leave it behind and focus on their task, whilst behind the scenes the off-field leaders can ask the questions about dissent and the Amiss treatment etc.

We need to come out and respond the only way we can. Perform on field and leave Adelaide with at least four points.

I also believe the Finlayson incident means both teams go in mentally challenged

This is a good point and I am sure that all staying together in Adelaide will give them the focus they need to move on and focus on Port.

I have us winning this one by 15!

We will be too strong in the ruck and they won't get a free run into their forward fifty like they did last week. Will they look like the better team at times? Yes. Will they be the better team? No.

They will run into us, lose and know in their heart of hearts that for the next decade they won't be able to go with us in September.

I can't wait!

Really think Jackson being able to play fwd is the key to us kicking goals. Not sure why they listened to the east coast media thinking he is a ruckman

Not only with Jackson playing fwd it'll help out amiss but he will provide that marking contest, mobility and able snag 1 to 2 goals himself

Really think Jackson being able to play fwd is the key to us kicking goals. Not sure why they listened to the east coast media thinking he is a ruckman

Not only with Jackson playing fwd it'll help out amiss but he will provide that marking contest, mobility and able snag 1 to 2 goals himself

Agreed - I think he will average over 2 goals a game with ease playing more forward. Plus he will dominate through the middle when coming onto the tired first ruck or opposition second rucks.

HURRUMPH! OKAY, RIGHT. UHUH. YEP. YOU'LL EXCUSE THE CAPS AND I'M SURE YOU'RE ALL UNDERSTANDING WHY. YEAH!? GOOD!!

PORT HEY? PORT. PORTPORTPORT PORTY PORT. HOW BOUT THAT OTHER GAME THAT JUST PLAYED, HEY?? STILL PRETTY DARN INTERESTED IN THAT!! PRETTAY, PRETTAY….PRETTAY….INTERESTED!!

SO THIS TEAL TEAM?! GOTS ANY LITTLE GREEN MEN ALSO ON THEIR LIST?? GOTS ANY FLUTTER-HEARTED HACKS FLOATING AROUND?!? HALF OF ME THINKS WE GOTS TO FIND A WAY TO LURE SOME OF OUR OWN! DEAN? DEAN??! WE GOTS SOME HELLA CASH OVAH HERE. CARE TO HAVE ANOTHER CRACK FOR THE OTHER SIDE??!

KEY MATCHUPS!

FREO!

TL_TfyM9Px3F3CMJbQiE_qeno-lYGz3cXHNhE7aYu-O1uZkC9g5hujSguf1wnYzkTmG6sDXGx3teFMdhJ4xgNVhlBsyykvi-jCtvkXYL7j2jjoiyiU-fEyUKdQJvlutWV9U2bOi0rON45Syg34a_Zwc

PORT!
pWLtdjJ_AJzem4VenULU-q30WNjH8VZXTYgDuUE_6uaGHzHFOSH7KBHuVbns2nNEvllSq9N-9j4i869QfS0sUnqqdDaUFs47jNGE5ZI-VqhjMqaQzfM-LJoXA_utWvQqkRxdoHuUJmzPhVSkWr594Uo
mMWS1F4RQ61DMA7Y2WrxAC7ye1Ny8XisM2e6IsFOz4cZpLCVD0uuc4NAzAu1CyGgL_ufqKtb_TtxLKeFwx1XjqD6USa0xw4ItWSDh8w8HSn-p7UndSWJGoioAnJPKbi6inO68sg1a5ol4YexQN1CLKo
PdOcjeajLk_VDcKfxPfjiNOVm7zmyl5mZYuduDAu7SgUKP3L121bCzuDx87sXsDtravkW5t2gd3q-RZ4Anriy5Pddj-wuTt3h3ePNRcjfAl-EudG3FwStEuEdXJoKH31ja_LVdV790lAy5At4mqjpmI
-h0yXQxCVn6bEUQu2uDAQFry4ehli8VfKCX2RaUtySBff43C48BeX03FBmgKgfkIqxcvku9viVLPnU65Mb-uqzsSqyAEERTP6FRsLUT_umcgmudpawUbghp84niqZjaHswZ6QbOXgNnMhz2aLdeV5C4
OOO! WHAT A TASTY MATCHUP THAT LOOKS LIKE! FULL OF POTENTIAL! FULL OF SUSPENSE!! FULL OF SHIZEN!!! EVERYBODY GON BE WANTING TO BE SEEING THE LIL GREEN MEN TASTE SUCCESS!!!! IT’S THE ULTIMATE AFL EXPERIENCE!!!!!

THE LINE UPS!

1DJ-pR8Dn2Nzg9oYhclrWpE2vnne8LZLWE0pHkA-pQl7T57zxozk6Bgez8MOSJ_51o_shrhCvYSGSeRD8VZnPOEroXIE2x3hKXIC5KRWiibMm51DQkxSLdCf1JOV58lvoBjedAQNj7HbSjToe138oMs

eYXdE2Lpptv4LhcDzWrr4y4SllHZvl1dofX5OMl3YtWdFRmegFQlhCTSTMBTdxR7DbxS_gMia8sOXhxAwOwWZuSKGBL8PmcEH_D8UdTsd9BCuLLIoP1CfWy1XGuNdbLXluFLSxKz20HOVYWeYPP1Sas

YEEEESSSSSSS. TASTY, TASTY!! PORT COME IN WITH A MUCH IMPROVED LINEUP COMPARED WITH WHO THEY TOOK IN AGAINST THE DRUGDONS! PORT’S COACHING STAFF ARE ONTO IT, KNOWING FREO’S VAST INFERIORITY TO THE GREEN MEN AND HAVE MADE ADJUSTMENTS ACCORDINGLY!! LET’S ALL CONGRATULATE THEM ON SUCH A FORWARD THINKING AND AFL-APPROVED STRATEGY!.....THANK YOU!

NOW, WHAT HAVE WE MISSED?! MISSED ANYTHING??! HMMMMMMMM……OH YEAH, WHO’S FREO GONNA BE PLAYIN’??? DOES IT MATTER??! WILL THEY BE ON THE TALENT LEVEL OF PORT’S NEW ADDITIONS?!? THEY CAN’T POSSIBLY COMPETE WITH THAT! WHY IT’S LIKE, IT’S LIKE, IT’S LIKE….FREO TRYING TO WIN A PREMIERSHIP….AGAINST THANOS!! JUST NEED THOSE STONES, ERRRR, LIL GREEN MEN!! OH WAIT!!, MAYBE WE CAN ASK MICHAEL BARLOW TO ACCEPT A BAG OF CASH JOIN OUR LIST!!!
diFpz4yHK3pk9NBg7xW92CO3lmVkzVGfFUltPaYT_HE96Nl1gfVYHC_XeR67cn6ihy3AviCwusOgQjumAefuNSZmYb3dEvrJp4y5s9o6bXEy0n1K4Jk-VPBG7_MOkjSqivNK9aluZTSJBpst30Zy0Uw

Well played, well played (doffs hat admiringly).

On SM-G988U1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

KEY MATCHUPS!

FREO!

PORT!

THE LINE UPS!

Hilarious! Nice job mate

Need some help to knock out the Hawks.
I did my bit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back