Not sure being lazy in the last quarter is the correct terminology - IMO being at the game it just looked like they had hit a brick wall and looked absolutely shot, which of course is a concern not being able to run out 4 quarters. Is our general fitness not where it should be, as if so we may be dreaming to think we can go b2b! Of course losing Cripps can't be under estimated as he is very crucial to our forward structure.Positives: There are none when you lose a game like this.
* Josh Kennedy. Honestly, he has had an average season and last night he was worst on ground. I know he is contracted for next year but if his form doesn't improve quickly, he should retire at season's end.
* Our backline. We gave away so many easy goals in the first quarter that were due to lack of cohesion and talking. To their credit they fought back hard in the last quarter but we looked very unorganised tonight.
* Tom Cole. He is a shadow of the player he was last year and needs to go back to the WAFL.
* Jack Redden. Far too often he doesn't chase. He just casually jogs when he could make an impact and possibly lay a tackle or even affect the kicker.
* Dom Sheed. Again, far too lazy with defensive pressure.
* The last quarter. Just simply lazy all around. No one wanted to put in the hard yards and quite simply it was an embarrassing loss.
* Jamie Cripps. Being injured is big blow.
* Willie Rioli. Looked good early but faded badly. I would prefer he did a month of running to get fit rather than play half a game.