Review Positives and Negatives vs Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Positives, quarter one.
Negatives, quarters 2 through 4, plus the St Kilda team, coaches and management. O yeah, and getting up at 3 a.m. to watch it.

I don't know why I bother with Aussie Rules anyway; bloody foreign sports. Still can't believe it, but credit to your lads, that was some fightback. Well done.
Credit to you getting up at 3am

In other news, Travis Colyer kicked the ball 4 times outside the 50 to targets inside the 50 who all marked and goaled.

I'm not sure he even did that once before today.

I noted before the start of the game, that he was talking to a group of players giving pointers. Using his experience and leadership skills.

Just one of those small things you note now and then.

Please please please drop Schultz. I know he kicked the winning goal vs the Saints but that dropped mark in the F50 in the first quarter and then hitting the post from 35 out was unforgivable. I don’t care how big his heart is, give me a player that can take simple marks and kick straight over this plodder any day.

Please please please drop Schultz. I know he kicked the winning goal vs the Saints but that dropped mark in the F50 in the first quarter and then hitting the post from 35 out was unforgivable. I don’t care how big his heart is, give me a player that can take simple marks and kick straight over this plodder any day.
You taking the piss? The effort and intensity he brings defensively is something few can do on our list, need his heart and soul ferocity out there. Especially when it comes to forward pressure and the like. I'm sure his effort gives his team mates a lift too. Don't think oppo back pockets would appreciate his game much either.

Shut up.

Sarcasm?

Wait what

Positives, quarter one.
Negatives, quarters 2 through 4, plus the St Kilda team, coaches and management. O yeah, and getting up at 3 a.m. to watch it.

I don't know why I bother with Aussie Rules anyway; bloody foreign sports. Still can't believe it, but credit to your lads, that was some fightback. Well done.

I haven't been keeping up but are the Hammers going to survive the drop ?

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Why? How about growing up. With everything going on over there in various parts of Victoria we should be sending nothing but positive vibes. Footy's a game. You could be attacking someone for a different footy loyalty that has way more going on than you could know from bigfooty interactions.
Saints fans deserve it. They’re filth. When they’re up and about, man they’re cringe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gonnna be rubbing this one into the saints faces. Good on you Schultz and co. Good stuff
Brad Hill going for the money, not for the club. St Kilda are a small Victorian club that think propping up with hacks like Zak Jones and Hanneberry aren’t going to win games
Hill doesn’t have a Fyfe, or Langdon or Walters or Tucker to chop him out. He’s being found out massively on his running and weakness of skirting the inside grunt.
Great to see Schulz get into him when he was at half back. Who cares, Hill is rolling in the dough with 3 premiership medals

Loving little Caleb. 13 possessions, 2 clearances, 2 tackles and a goal, off 54% game time, in a 64 minute game - that’s just 34 mins TOG.

Imagine when he can play 65-70 mins in a full 80-min game. Double those numbers, Star in the making! 🤩

But no expectations or pressure on the lad, right?

Loving little Caleb. 13 possessions, 2 clearances, 2 tackles and a goal, off 54% game time, in a 64 minute game - that’s just 34 mins TOG.

Imagine when he can play 65-70 mins in a full 80-min game. Double those numbers, Star in the making! 🤩

But no expectations or pressure on the lad, right?
And with the bench down to 2 before quarter-time it shows how hard the other 19 had to work. No wonder they were gassed in the last.

interesting take...
JohnMcEnroe.jpeg

This is what happens when the other crowd up the road catch the bus home after quarter time.

Negatives
- That 1st quarter was the worst footy I have watched in the last 10 years. Was genuinely hard. If you didn't keep watching
I turned it off at quater time in disgust.

Fsrk, I messed that one up.

Positives
- Colyer finished the game with four goal assists, only Tom Hawkins has had that many in a single game in 2020.
- Taylin Duman finished with eight, 1%'ers and nine intercepts!!! Consider he's been a late inclusion two weeks in a row, playing two different roles, with last week against Adelaide going at 100% disposal efficiency. He's not as naturally talented as 99% of the players in the league and will always be on the cusp of being selected/dropped but he's all honesty.

Negatives
- Nothing worth mentioning, aside from the injuries.

Hughes, Hill , Ryanand Dylan were all great in defence.
Hughes especially coming across as help for Ryan.
Tucker, Brayshaw and Cerra were all good.
Taberner was great. I questioned him last week, especially his one on one marking but he was very good this week. Especially his goal kicking

Remove this Banner Ad

Back