Practice Match: Fighting Furies v The Roys ... old Exhibition Building Gardens ... Sun 8:30pm AEDST

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Practice Match: Fighting Furies v The Roys ... old Exhibition Building Gardens ... Sun 8:30pm AE

A good game. One win each and we win on aggregate 27.25 to 21.17.:D

Re: Practice Match: Fighting Furies v The Roys ... old Exhibition Building Gardens ... Sun 8:30pm AE

SUPERR STARRRRRRRRRRRR

2 : 6.16 {CHF} - Long raking kick in the direction of TheCuzEffect.
2 : 6.2 {CHF} - TheCuzEffect marks well from the back of the pack.
2 : 6.25 {CHF} - TheCuzEffect with the ball now.
2 : 6.3 {CHF} - Monster shot at goal from TheCuzEffect.
2 : 6.34 {CHF} - And he doesn't disappoint us.

Edit: My opponent Destroyed me...

Just call me Rainsey, nearly every kick I had tonight went straight to the opposition or missed my teammate. Going to have to sort the skills out before the season proper.

Just call me Rainsey, nearly every kick I had tonight went straight to the opposition or missed my teammate. Going to have to sort the skills out before the season proper.

i wasnt to impressed with your kicking tonight mate ;), But mind you i did a bit of a Titch and tried to take on everyone and get called for holding the ball >.>

Good to be back patrolling the wing and working in tandem with Fred.. A good little hitout for the season proper...

Go ROYS :thumbsu:

at halftime i was going to bring out the ol floppy ears for woenamiri bc he was my bunny, but all credit he got me in the second half. Good enough, will be cherry ripe for the season opener :D

Resting our stars for that game.. I went off after 12 seconds!!

Good win, just warming up, still a few kinks to iron out.

Ahh back to my old form...6 goals 6 behinds, if only my conversion rate was better the Roys would be unstoppabel :p

Nice one Furies, we'll get you back soon ;)

Jake

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back