Win Prizes Pre game at Skoda for Tiger supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

Royceybaby

Debutant
Apr 1, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Guys,

for those heading to Skoda for the GWS clash be aware the Sydney Tigers Supporters group have organised a room for pre-game drinks at the stadium itself thanks to the friendly staff at GWS from 12.30pm (game starts at 3.20pm). The Horden Room can cater for up to 300 people, there will be no entry fee, but there will be auctions (believe a signed Cotchin & Riewoldt guernsey is up for grabs) and a raffle with a signed Cotchin training jumper plus a couple of $100 Tiger Den vouchers and more to be had. Possibly a guest speaker or 2 depending on what they can pull together.
Thanks to those that came to the Sydney pre-game event looks like we raised near $10k for the club on the day! This is a much more casual event and hopefully a nice build up to a victory (we need it after yesterday!).
Details of location attached but its the Horden Room inside Skoda Stadium.

Attachments

• Horden Bar Skoda.jpg
    Horden Bar Skoda.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 51

Im going next year. I have to admit that Im really unexcited about this weeks game given a sixty point win wont mean a hell of alot.

Good to see the supporters building the clash up though as it will be a good game in future years and they could be a rival in two years time.

Im going next year. I have to admit that Im really unexcited about this weeks game given a sixty point win wont mean a hell of alot.

Good to see the supporters building the clash up though as it will be a good game in future years and they could be a rival in two years time.
A 60 point win could well cement us in 5th spot.

Indeed you do, just rock up. We are somewhat hopeful that Kevin Sheedy will drop by as he is aware of the function but as its his last game officially as coach he is being asked to connect with many groups.

I'll be loitering in my Princess Leia outfit. No wait, that was last year. I'll be in the Happy Hammond jacket.

Haere Ra

I wonder if you can get an avatar of her as a muppet ??:p

i'll be there, do we need our Richmond memberships? many tiger tinnies to be had

Indeed you do, just rock up. We are somewhat hopeful that Kevin Sheedy will drop by as he is aware of the function but as its his last game officially as coach he is being asked to connect with many groups.

Is the 'indeed you do' regarding just rocking up or needing a membership? I am going with my partner who is a member but her parents are not RFC members and were planning on coming along.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't want to take away from the function at Skoda and I hope it goes really well, but there will be a group of BF Tigers at the Novotel from noon onwards. The Novotel has a big downstairs bar that caters well for the sports crowd. It's on your left as you exit the train station. PM me if you want to come and join us and I will give you my mobile number. No reason why you can't pop in with us for an hour and then head to the function.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back