Pre-Season Training 2018-19

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for the info re.. appreciate it.

Loved Broomhead in stints when we were playing like s**t.. like him a lot.

Good to see him out there.. can only hope he goes allright at some stage.. but no real expectations at this stage.. take your time son and when you're ready show us what you got.

I rate him too Gimpo.

Link here btw https://www.outline.com/eRYtfq
but the first line of article is already suspect. James Aish a defender??
One thing the article does get horribly wrong is when it says: "the son of a South Australian legend still managed 13 games including four finals." James' father (Andrew Aish) was a very good player in SA, but under no circumstances could be described as a legend. They've confused him with James' uncle (Michael Aish), who had a much more significant career in SA football.

Watching the opening training Wednesday Josh Daicos stands out with his disposal so it would great if we could squeeze him in.
Again indicates how our squad depth is very very strong.

We bat very deep for good medium talent.

Plus ofcourse some A grade and quite a few trending that way.

2019 could be our year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Query?

If it’s very hot at training wouldn’t it better if they all wore white clothes instead of blacks?

Feels and looks so hot in black.
Is part of the benefit of training up north due to the heat exposure? Genuine question, I have no idea. But I have read that extreme exposures to both heat and cold (within reason) can be good for athleticism, so perhaps keeping cool isn't the goal here.

Usually don't pay too much attention to pre-season training, as invariably you get fed the same dribble; but from the snippets I've seen our blokes look in very good nick, sharp too.

Not long now.
Training the house down. :p

:eek:

A bit like, he’s doing everything right in track work....

Watching video footage of this preseason and to my eye at least Darcy has lost the final remnants of boyhood in his appearance and now resembles a young man.

Whether that equates to better luck with injury and a more intense focus on his football only time will tell but I think the growing pains at least are now behind him.

Over to you Darcy.

Watching video footage of this preseason and to my eye at least Darcy has lost the final remnants of boyhood in his appearance and now resembles a young man.

Whether that equates to better luck with injury and a more intense focus on his football only time will tell but I think the growing pains at least are now behind him.

Over to you Darcy.

Huge year from Darcy will go a long way to getting us that flag.

Over to you Darcy.

He had an interrupted pre-season last year but has done every session on the track except the one with the girls so if this keeps up, he should be raring to go providing there are no injury setbacks in match practice.

We have a few players who have had interruptions to their schedules.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back