Vic Predict the outcome of the 2018 Victorian State Election

Remove this Banner Ad

All these boomers crying early voting and technology has killed the the democracy sausage. People don't have time for that s**t anymore they're too busy earning dual incomes to live.

Henry Ford would be ashamed of what we've become. And anyone opposed to the Grand Final holiday is a misanthropist better suited to living in the middle east

Nobody even talked about this sausage crap 5 years ago.

All these boomers crying early voting and technology has killed the the democracy sausage. People don't have time for that s**t anymore they're too busy earning dual incomes to live.

Henry Ford would be ashamed of what we've become. And anyone opposed to the Grand Final holiday is a misanthropist better suited to living in the middle east
I think Henry Ford would be quite at home in Trump's America.

Mitchell is going to be so pissed. Andrews won't be going on his show ever!

I've noticed since my return to Melbourne last year that 3AW has almost become the FoxNews of radio here. Mitchell, Elliott, Price and Moclair and even Tony Jones would fit right in. Perhaps they can be exported? Or even better, deported?
Price is just a 2GB show networked into Melb.

All these boomers crying early voting and technology has killed the the democracy sausage.

People calling it 'the democracy sausage' should take some of the blame.

But pre-polling is also a poor idea. If people are actually that constrained for time, make it a public holiday. People for whom it is genuinely too difficult to get to a polling station get a postal vote, as has long been the case.

But pre-polling is also a poor idea. If people are actually that constrained for time, make it a public holiday. People for whom it is genuinely too difficult to get to a polling station get a postal vote, as has long been the case.

18 minutes. Tears started early.

First Results:
Nats leading in South Gippsland, that's a shocker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I voted at the lovely old town hall in Boisdale (population 70 and 1/3), straight in and out. No sausages or any of that fancy stuff, but the old stables were open across the road and I bought two home made Xmas cakes for $12 and seven kids books, for my nieces, for $2.

Got through 12 votes below the line before hanging up the pencil.

Pushed on to Briag where there was a town market going on. My dog took a huge s**t right in the middle of all the stalls. An old bloke appeared at my side and and told me not to worry about it, it's what dogs do, and a woman came up to my other side with a plastic bag. It was like one of those old Warner Bros cartoons with the devil and and an angel on each shoulder. I chose the ethical option - I accepted the bag, gave it to the missus and got her to pick it up.

Tamara Oudyn

tenor.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back