B Section Premier B 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

While I'd love to keep talking about the Old Scotch Administration, tips for this weekend.

Beaumaris vs St Bedes Mentone - Both won last week, but reckon the Tigers are going better and have more depth to cover the gaps.
Old Scotch vs Uni Blacks - The Cardinals have gone from the #1 Club in the comp to #3 in 1 week after demonstrating off field behaviour akin to being win less and in last place.
Monash Blues vs Old Haileybury - Which Monash will turn up this weekend? I'm tempted to tip them at home, but the Bloods have been more consistent.
Parkdale vs Caulfield - Strong win last week by the Vultures, but the visitors are a much harder opponent.
Old Geelong vs Fitzroy - Which Fitzroy will tune up, who knows, but the OG's at home.

While I'd love to keep talking about the Old Scotch Administration, tips for this weekend.

Beaumaris vs St Bedes Mentone - Both won last week, but reckon the Tigers are going better and have more depth to cover the gaps.
Old Scotch vs Uni Blacks - The Cardinals have gone from the #1 Club in the comp to #3 in 1 week after demonstrating off field behaviour akin to being win less and in last place.
Monash Blues vs Old Haileybury - Which Monash will turn up this weekend? I'm tempted to tip them at home, but the Bloods have been more consistent.
Parkdale vs Caulfield - Strong win last week by the Vultures, but the visitors are a much harder opponent.
Old Geelong vs Fitzroy - Which Fitzroy will tune up, who knows, but the OG's at home.
Is BJ playing .

Strange he’s not BG.
But to the question...surely not.
The Fields wouldn’t drop a player who has been training hard for 6 months. BJ would surely have to do some yards first. Surely..

He hasn't been cleared yet, however I have it on good authority that the Dirty Thirds are pushing hard for him to start there.

More seriously, I too would find dropping someone difficult, however teams are usually never the same week to week, due to injuries anyway. To be honest the big in for Caulfield is hopefully club captain Tim Nixon, assuming he got through the full Reserves game unscathed.

Regardless of where he plays I am certain it will have no impact on any coaching position.

Beaumaris
Blacks
Monash
Caulfield
OGs

Do the VAFA not have a rule on appearance fee matches for random teams in random comps around the state?
Can any player be transferred for a few games for cash? (Genuine question)
They tend to frown upon it if you get re-instated then go off for a one off play for money, then want to come back.

Milne had issues. Goddard will be ok if the Pearcesdale was arranged along time ago.

Max

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huge games at both ends of the table.

Top 3 already certain. Who's going to get that 4th place? and who's looking vulnerable for the drop?

Barnes should have only got 3 , absolute joke as he was attacked from behind.
"attacked from behind"

A fair bit of mayo there bedford - That bloke was bumped in the side as the OS bloke was falling over, he then decided to swing a couple of hay-makers into the blokes face from behind while his mate held him down and then ran off like a pansy. The video is damning and doesn't lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back