Society/Culture Q&A 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

As one of the newspapers said Ayaan basically says the same things as geert wilders, lambie/hanson et al. But the hypocritcal left never say too much about her

Linda Sarsour is one of the hypocritical left, and she said she wanted to take Ayaan's vagina away from her.

On that article, yes it's being swapped around Twitter for amusement, as another example of poor commentary. There are overlapping dialogues amongst many people who are distinctly opposed, merely saying some of the same things is a very low bar. Particularly now that the Left have apparently teamed up with Islamists and the main voices against Islam's regressive social stances are conservatives. That headline is misleading trash.

Last edited:
Ha, in a sane society that should just about end Yassmin Abdul Magied's rise as a social commentator.

Sadly I think she'll only get more prominent because of the left wing morons eager to continue the culture wars.

Islam needs a new shiny Islam, one where the ''Big Mo'' doesn't say women are such lesser beings then men that they can be beaten when they disobey the men in their life. It doesn't match western culture at all. Yes violence against women happens all across Australia and other countries with people of all backgrounds, but we (Australian society) dont have a book that basically says its okay to do that, we condemn it and have ads against it and support services etc. Islam does have that book that says you can hate on women and bash them. Whether or not majority or minority of Muslims practice or interpret the women hating bit is irrelevant. Its there and I, like a poo load of other Australians are not comfortable with it. It doesn't make me want to do anything rash about it really, its just like all violence against women, if you saw it you'd ******* say/do something about it. If you saw that there was a book advocating this stuff through religion you'd be very uncomfortable with it. Just how it goes.

As a leftie I just wished 'Goofball George' had been given even more time to ramble on with his ponderous answers as it was a joy to see him tie himself up in knots.
Too funny, he was so bad.
Had to laugh when he said not to interrupt, that was all he did.

I'm by no means a lefty and the bloke is a dead set buffoon.
If we took every house of reps member currently in Australian parliament and kicked out the useless chaff you wouldn't have enough pollies left to form a majority government.

God I'd laugh if Christensen does ever grow the aggots to follow through on his threats.

If we took every house of reps member currently in Australian parliament and kicked out the useless chaff you wouldn't have enough pollies left to form a majority government.

God I'd laugh if Christensen does ever grow the aggots to follow through on his threats.

He wont because he couldnt afford to. He couldnt afford his massive food bill the ponderous great lummox.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He wont because he couldnt afford to. He couldnt afford his massive food bill the ponderous great lummox.
Yep it's amazing he's found a high horse strong enough to accommodate him.

Ha, in a sane society that should just about end Yassmin Abdul Magied's rise as a social commentator.

Sadly I think she'll only get more prominent because of the left wing morons eager to continue the culture wars.
cbfc904b18a59091ccd11ab69c898aca

Can't bring my self to read Bolt but did he mention the best part of the show when they were discussing blackout and Piers for ever ready to put the boots in started on about SA.
Tanya started to explain about the storms being one of the worst but Piers wasn't having a bar of it.
However when Tanya pointed out that NSW recently had blackouts, the brain surgeon Piers said, "but that was a result of the storms''.:drunk:
I seriously don't know how Tanya kept it together, she owned both him and Georgie last night.

Can't bring my self to read Bolt but did he mention the best part of the show when they were discussing blackout and Piers for ever ready to put the boots in started on about SA.
Tanya started to explain about the storms being one of the worst but Piers wasn't having a bar of it.
However when Tanya pointed out that NSW recently had blackouts, the brain surgeon Piers said, "but that was a result of the storms''.:drunk:
I seriously don't know how Tanya kept it together, she owned both him and Georgie last night.
No she didn't. Having a biased crowd cheering for you doesn't mean you are winning.

The Age brought up a great point about this the other day - why should Brandis be expected to know the intricacies of portfolios that aren't his? Unless the attorney general now also controls welfare?
Cabinet gets briefings across the entire spectrum of portfolios.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back