Q&A 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Well duh. If we had have lost the world wars, we’d be speaking German, or Japanese, and celebrating the brave final assault of Kokoda where we squashed the enemy and pushed on to claiming Australia as rightfully ours.

Irrespective of if you hate your country or not. Some of the most defining and compelling moments regarding the ANZACS came when we got our arses handed to us. Sort of goes against your fanciful leftist theory of being the beneficiary of winning, and able to tell the tale whichever way we like.

The radical left will do anything to tear its country down. Even if it means attacking national
You live in a fantasy land of alternative facts and you are very un-Australian . You sound like Greg Sheridan who thinks he speaks for Australia but in truth is a fossil from another era.
You live in a fantasy land of alternative facts and you are very un-Australian . You sound like Greg Sheridan who thinks he speaks for Australia but in truth is a fossil from another era.

Facts are facts champion, how does that make it fantasy? I posted facts here last night and you said that they weren’t legitimate, and that I had created up a fake position on Q&A. You’re literally living in a fantasy world in order to stop yourself from conceding you were wrong.

I guarantee my morales and views line up with regular, sensible Australian’s more than yours ever will old sport.

Love Fairfax's recaps of Q&A each week. Always read like they've been written by a salty uni left-wing protestor.

I mean, you have Fitzgibbon earnestly trying to summarise where Labor went wrong...but the far-left don't want to hear it. They don't want to hear that Labor's agenda was too far-left. They want Labor to embrace all the loopy left-wing agenda items and further them during this term of government.

“We were promising too much change at a time when people are feeling insecure in a global world where there is already so much change. And what we needed to offer them was a greater sense of security. More than anything this election was about security.”

So far, so meaningless. But on he went.

“Mainly financial security. People remain very aspirational. The coal miners in my electorate are on about $160,000 a year. They've worked hard and saved hard. Many of them have made an investment in a negatively geared property for example. When we declared that we were going to take from the rich to give to the poor, we forgot to define who the rich are. Many of my coal miners were entitled to think that maybe they're talking about them.”

If non-rich coal miners on $160,000 a year - or anybody else, for that matter - could work out what Fitzgibbon was talking about, more power to them.

https://www.smh.com.au/entertainmen...what-s-uncool-on-q-and-a-20190604-p51u6i.html

I mean, please tell me - this from Joel makes perfect sense, right? Why is this Fairfax writer playing dumb?

tenor.gif

Who is this Dan Tehan? What a dickhead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back