Game Day Qualifying Final, St Kilda vs Geelong - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

its GAME day ..

As I believe with a lot of long time Saints fans, I am starting to get sooooo nervous about the game now lol

COOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEEEE On ... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I just had to get this out lol

Brothers.

The big question for me is who takes Chapman. He is the heartbeat of their team. If we quell him, we'll be right there. This year he has tended to be more outside than in previous years. Would it be worth playing a Gram on him as he'll be able to hurt him the other way?
I believe Chapman is Geelong's most dangerous player & shutting him down will be crucial for a Saints win.

I wouldn't put Gram on him, Gram's more valuable with a bit of free reign but it might be worth that sacrifice. Jones or Fisher might be more appropriate.

Chapman is definitely the danger man along with Ablett so we really need a more defensive player on him. Gram is a purely offensive player so wouldn't be suitable I don't think.

Jones will probably take Ablett and Baker will probably take Johnson so I guess Fisher or Gilbert might be the best candidates for Chapman. Both are mobile enough to go with him and can hurt him with rebound the other way. Pretty hard to stop Chapman entirely so I guess you just have to limit his effectiveness as best you can and stop him from hurting us on the scoreboard.

Umps will be looking to ping anything looking like interference against Baker if he's on Johnson, as a result, wouldn't mind seeing him take Chapman and Gilbert/Gwilt to Johnson

Good luck tonight ay?

Hope its a good game! I saw Roo and Kosi in the Sun today, and it said something like they never want to loose to Geelong again, which sends fears down my spine, but its fair enough because I never want to loose to Hawthorn again.

If its not Geelong playing at the end... I hope you all trounce the Pies!

Good luck tonight ay?

Hope its a good game! I saw Roo and Kosi in the Sun today, and it said something like they never want to loose to Geelong again, which sends fears down my spine, but its fair enough because I never want to loose to Hawthorn again.

If its not Geelong playing at the end... I hope you all trounce the Pies!

Thanks , I share the sentiment.
I just wish it was as easy as not wanting it.
I never want to go to work again, but unfortunately I cant see it happening.
Hope Roo'ey and Kosi have a better start than me on their hopes.

enjoy the game guys.

cant imagine it will be anything less than a brilliant game of footy.

Well, I for one, am shitting myself.

Sure it will be a ripper, great match ups all over the ground.

Taylor-Reiwoldt
Ablett- Jones
Bartel-Hayes
Hunt-Milne

I am really worried about Andrew Mackie for some reason, I just have that ominous feeling that he will play a shocker. Hope I am wrong...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is this f´ing game shown live on the internet!!! I cant ****ing find it... even on omnisport...!! any help pls???

ESPN360.com streams live in the states, not sure bout OZ but worth a try.

Just came over to say your captain really is bloody incredible, for a guy his size his workrate all over the ground is truly amazing.

Just came over to say your captain really is bloody incredible, for a guy his size his workrate all over the ground is truly amazing.
We like him.:)

I loved that bump from Lenny, loved it, and geeze does our forward line look a lot better when the ball isn't greasy or it isn't pissing with rain, Kosi and Rooey are on fire in the marking department, almost making Scarlett and Taylor look second rate in the air which is a testament to how hard they seem to be working to clunk them.

Hopefully s**t doesn't fall to pieces in the second half since it's delayed telecast, and I'll end this post with lalalalalala not listening. :p

thanks guys :thumbsu: got it on veetle.com 6am here!

Better 2nd quarter that, stagnated geelong to a large factor and they just didn't want to run it through the guts, Kosi a bit quieter, Freddo gave away a stupid 50but Milney came to the party with 3 goals and had Hunt rattled. Mooney looks dangerous though, and if the cats manage to find their run still uneasy with the prospect, especially if it is indeed raining since the front is supposed to be moving in for the weekend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back