General Bombers Talk Questions and discussions that don't warrant a thread

Remove this Banner Ad

My brother and I are reserved members but the app won't let either of us sign in this morning to get his digital ticket. He has flown down from NSW without his physical card.

I signed out of my account (already got mine) and tried to sign in with his credentials and got the same error (now we are both stuck in a loop and can't not get back from here - both android)

Anyway, is it possible to attend a kiosk at the ground to get the ticket printed? Where is this at the G?

Thanks!View attachment 1969917
Have you tried going to the website through a browser instead of the app? I think I had an email about Ticketmaster updating the app, check to see you're updated (or that could be the problem 😟)

Have you tried going to the website through a browser instead of the app? I think I had an email about Ticketmaster updating the app, check to see you're updated (or that could be the problem 😟)
Thanks mate! All sorted.. my brother was using the wrong email - He swore black and blue he was right :rolleyes: we take some learnings and move on

Remove this Banner Ad

Back